Hot Toys Prince of Persia Prince Dastan figure specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I broke down and ordered from Toys2 and he arrived today. The neck is a bit too long but seriously the pics don't do the figure justice. It isn't HT best but it is much better than anticipated. I did the same thing with Perseus, I liked the movie and ordered without many pics and felt eh about the purchase. I am excited about Dastan. :clap

awesome! :clap hope too see pics soon! i'm still waiting for my LCS to get him in :gah:

Finding the right pose is a challenge. Switching outfits (to me) is cumbersome because of all the (very) tiny, buckles, strings etc. I'll have to find time this weekend try to get something I enjoy.

Finding the right pose is a challenge. Switching outfits (to me) is cumbersome because of all the (very) tiny, buckles, strings etc. I'll have to find time this weekend try to get something I enjoy.

oh man, sounds this guy is going to be a once every so often change of clothes then :(

still can't wait! but why until november for SS to get him in?! I want Dastan now!!!!

Not sure why I am not excited about this figure. I've always love the PoP games, the movie was alright, but something about the choice in picking JJ as the Prince. He's a bit too happy looking maybe?

oh man, sounds this guy is going to be a once every so often change of clothes then :(

still can't wait! but why until november for SS to get him in?! I want Dastan now!!!!

Changing his armor outfit (for me) is a pain the the a__. The belt especially is difficult and all the tiny strings on the vest :gah: I have the white shirt, jacket look and it is gonna stay the for awhile.

Still digging him tho...

Not sure why I am not excited about this figure. I've always love the PoP games, the movie was alright, but something about the choice in picking JJ as the Prince. He's a bit too happy looking maybe?

I just watched the movie..AGAIN which was a bad idea b/c I'm even more excited about this figure! c'mon get excited!!! :rock :panic:

Changing his armor outfit (for me) is a pain the the a__. The belt especially is difficult and all the tiny strings on the vest :gah: I have the white shirt, jacket look and it is gonna stay the for awhile.

Still digging him tho...

are you going to share some pics with us bud? I'm hoping to find a way to mod the neck once I get him if he really looks that bad in hand

Thanks for posting pics, solidsnake_84. If I find one at a decent price, maybe I'll pick him up at some point in the future. The outfit looks really good.

I don't believe Jake G. has this much hair on the body...
IMG_7938-horz.jpg

That's totally Indy's body. :monkey4

Looks like a wolvie body to me...
b/c it is, which is the reason for the huge neck on this guy

i think this figure looks awesome. ill be getting him someday here

sweet! we have another one to added to list of ppl finally deciding to get Prince dastan...if only there were more so we could convince HT to make a Princess Tamina :(

im getting this one just got to get some money lol but this is one of my most gets also whiplash

I am having a difficult time getting the right look, I have Dastan in the robes but I don't like the pose. The figure is ok, my ability to capture a good pose sucks :mad:

That said, I have no pictures to post.

I am having a difficult time getting the right look, I have Dastan in the robes but I don't like the pose. The figure is ok, my ability to capture a good pose sucks :mad:

That said, I have no pictures to post.

Send it my way dude..i'll give it a good pose ...i'll send him back, i promise:D

Back