Hot Toys Predators Royce MMS131 (with full specs and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Methinks the handgun would have been his first choice weapon rather than the knife but cool pics nonetheless!

In that scene, royce's pistol is out of ammo. He pulls out his machete, when the hound comes at him he steps to the side and cuts its head off if i remember correctly.

2_210.jpg
[/url]

Wow! ..rigamortis kicked in quick!:horror

Hello fellas,

probably been asked before, but i just opened my fig today and I be one grateful S.O.B if anyone can point me out how do I open the vest>?

The zipper seems to be a one way journey case, or can we actually zip this back after unzipping?

cheersies

Ok, solved the problem by meself.

I got two of this dude , one paid for a decent price another is a "free" gift for purchasing Celtic & Chopper at a "not-so-decent" price.

I love this guy, but two things prevents him from being a perfect figure:

1. Head: looking at him from the profile view, his noggin is huge & I don't have a problem with his signature Brody look, but do they have to make him smile ? if only there's a way to mod his smirk into a slight frown. Really kills some potential poses.

2. Legs: Is it just me or this guy got some seriously short legs ? my Black Widow is taller than him. I thought Brody is somewhat a lanky giant of some sort.

quick pic:

4jeh404hb76jqv9g7v90.jpg

Edit: ok, looking at the pic above, the leg length issue is not apparent

Back