Hot Toys Predators Royce MMS131 (with full specs and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe, or maybe like some he prefers the predators to the humans. Personally, i love this figure and can't wait until he is shipped to me. :monkey3

So what if he might prefer the preds to the humans ..thats still no reason to say the fig looks like a piece of crap when its obviously a very well done figure, for a hot toys fan hottoysjoker is being very douchy ..the people at hot toys have put so much effort into this fig and i think most of here can see that.

..now i know its his opinion ..but still how can you say royce looks like a piece of crap? ..and if he is going to go saying such things he should atleast explain why.

So what if he might prefer the preds to the humans ..thats still no reason to say the fig looks like a piece of crap when its obviously a very well done figure, for a hot toys fan hottoysjoker is being very douchy ..the people at hot toys have put so much effort into this fig and i think most of here can see that.

..now i know its his opinion ..but still how can you say royce looks like a piece of crap? ..and if he is going to go saying such things he should atleast explain why.

Indeed, when I read his post at first I thought it was yet another reincarnation of Selektiv. I was surprised then when I looked at his boardname - he obviously is a Hot Toys fan but for some reason he feels the need to dump on this figure all because it came out before Berserker.

watching Predators definitely wasn't a good idea...made me want this guy and Berserker even more!!!

love how this figure came out and the box is awesome as well! :rock

can't wait for some more in hand pics!

Quantities for Royce and the Berserker have dropped below 10 at Toys2. I'm sure they'd get more but I just ordered...just in case.

Quantities for Royce and the Berserker have dropped below 10 at Toys2. I'm sure they'd get more but I just ordered...just in case.

I have yet to order berserker ..best do it soon , hope he fits in the detolf ..my detolfs are getting very full ..i have 3 medicom snakes and i only have 1 on display, should have got a 3rd detolf when i was at ikea getting the diodor lights:( ..o well next time i guess.

Maybe, or maybe like some he prefers the predators to the humans. Personally, i love this figure and can't wait until he is shipped to me. :monkey3

Preferring one over the other is okay but this figure is far from being "crap". If he's a fan, I'm sure he has seen more crap figures in the past. This is not one of them IMO. To each of their own in the end.

Does anyone know if ABC-Express(eBay store in China) is shipping Royce yet? They told me that they are, but don't know if they've got enough to fill all the pre-orders.

According with my experience... I doubt it :thud:

They usually send the pre-orders a couple of weeks or so, after the official release date in HK.

Perhaps, they are shipping now the first pre-orders (5 or 10 as much).. but I,ve always have to wait some weeks...:slap

I caved cant wait to get him, My Wife'll try and kill me but I'm gonna blame you guys, the pic were to awesome!

Still no job, so money is tight. I've been forced to really pick my HT selections carefully for the last few months. I even passed on the T-1000 since none of the in hand photos really wowed me as much as I'd hoped. But I really am considering grabbing this guy. Even over the T-1000. Crazy right? But I just think Royce with Mr. Black together will look insane.

OMG's pics are making me want to pose Royce with a knife. Now I just need a hound to go with that... :pray:

my GF got me Royce yesterday...don't know when it will get there but i am VERY happy that she got it...just finished paying for both of the predators and can't wait to get the 3rd to complete the team...:)..i love my GF...she enables my habit...:)

Back