Hot Toys Predators Royce MMS131 (with full specs and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More Royce and Predator goodness from Toy Haven:

291_predators.jpg

292_predators.jpg

293_predators.jpg

294_predators.jpg

295_predators.jpg

296_predators.jpg

297_predators.jpg

298_predators.jpg

601_predators.jpg

I was helping my buddy out at his comic book store today, packing up some boxes for his Ebay sales.
One of the items was a Royce 1/6 figure. The buyer's name was Nimrod Antal. How funny is that?

I was helping my buddy out at his comic book store today, packing up some boxes for his Ebay sales.
One of the items was a Royce 1/6 figure. The buyer's name was Nimrod Antal. How funny is that?

hey, i believe that's a fellow boardie here in the freakshow. i traded with him i believe, good guy too.

hey, i believe that's a fellow boardie here in the freakshow. i traded with him i believe, good guy too.

The name of the director of Predators is Nimrod Antal. You'd think Hot Toys would've given him one for free, if he wanted it. I guess they don't mess around.

If you're here Nimrod, I want you to send me one of those promotional t-shirts with all of the laser sights all over it. Additionally, I want you to kill of Royce in the next movie and bring me in as the hero. Then you can buy the Hot Toys figure of me.:)

I'd want to get dropped in inside of one of those giant crates and my crate would accidentally land on Royce smashing him. Then it would be just me and Isabella.

Just putting my Royce together now and I'm getting annoyed. Been trying for an hour to put the neckerchief on and it still looks rubbish. The edges are all frayed now too. Not happy:mad:Is there some magic way of doing this?

Back