Hot Toys Predators Royce MMS131 (with full specs and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, anyone have any fair guesses based on experience in observing other Hot Toys figures? I know this aint a HT "Predator" figure, so its going to be in stock longer and more obtainable at a reasonable price within the first few months, but anytime after 5-6 months?

My wife will be pissed if I spend anymore money on figures in the short term, but Brody is too awesome to pass on for good.

I would recommend if you can, snag him at Retail before he sells out and goes on the secondary market for overinflated prices. Something tells me he's not going to be sticking around long at Retail. Especially with the upcoming Berserker and Falconer releases. If others are like me, you'll want to include Royce to go along with the Berserker and Falconer. That's my 2 cents worth of advice.

"In case you didn't notice, we just got flushed out."

00012226.jpg

Just got Billy few days ago, a used set, but looked almost brand new, at $92.
But Dutch really expensive, roughly market price now $250-350, might go for custom head sculpt and muscular body, but also not cheap.
Anyway, will be collecting my Royce tomorrow at around $137.

I agree, this figure is worth the now new entry price point for Hot Toys figure ($130ish). You even get the muscular body, not that standard TT they usually use for most of their fig. The body alone will fetch $70+ dollars.

I got mine yesterday from CSC. I have already switched his body to an advanced TT body. The limited articulation of the stock body was getting to me. Now I can pose him holding his AA12 with both hands. Overall great figure, just not happy with the stock body.

I got mine yesterday from CSC. I have already switched his body to an advanced TT body. The limited articulation of the stock body was getting to me. Now I can pose him holding his AA12 with both hands. Overall great figure, just not happy with the stock body.

the stock body is pretty good if you're patient with posing it.

the stock body is pretty good if you're patient with posing it.
The scarf was much easier than expected as long as the vest was unzipped and clips detached. With that said, the clips were the hardest part especially to get back in. I used tweezers and it took me like a half an hour to align the clips into the hole. Everything is so tiny but it's to be expected on 1/6th.

Posing it was a bugger, as Master Wayne mentioned, patience. Trying to get a good gun pose 'broke' my gun strap. It did not really break though because the metal clip separates. For the life of me I could not get it apart and get it in the tiny holes it was originally in so I clipped it to the top part. Again Tweezers but this time to open up the clip from the inside. Tweezers are a necessity with this guy!

Oh and this is my first post here. I've been lurking here for the longest time. I have 14 Hot Toys figures, 2 Sideshow, 2 13" DC Direct, 9 Neca/McFarlane 12", 4 18" Neca and many, MANY 6", 7", 9" figures (all movie related).

Thanks!
Jay

The scarf was much easier than expected as long as the vest was unzipped and clips detached. With that said, the clips were the hardest part especially to get back in. I used tweezers and it took me like a half an hour to align the clips into the hole. Everything is so tiny but it's to be expected on 1/6th.

Posing it was a bugger, as Master Wayne mentioned, patience. Trying to get a good gun pose 'broke' my gun strap. It did not really break though because the metal clip separates. For the life of me I could not get it apart and get it in the tiny holes it was originally in so I clipped it to the top part. Again Tweezers but this time to open up the clip from the inside. Tweezers are a necessity with this guy!

Oh and this is my first post here. I've been lurking here for the longest time. I have 14 Hot Toys figures, 2 Sideshow, 2 13" DC Direct, 9 Neca/McFarlane 12", 4 18" Neca and many, MANY 6", 7", 9" figures (all movie related).

Thanks!
Jay
Yeah your experience sounds like mine lol. It was hell trying to put those vest clips back in, Im glad someone else went through that. I even messed up and ended up up taking the side straps loose...BIG MISTAKE. It took me an hour to put those little straps back in. Then I messed up again and had to take the other side loose which took me another hour lol. At one time I felt like I was building a model car. The scarf was a pain too but in the end I was very happy with my Royce. And o yeah I almost broke my gun clip completely off too.

You have to be careful with some of those tiny parts, using too much force will break things. It would have been nice if the used a metal ring, but then some people would probably snap the barrel off. :slap:lol

Got Royce and Berserker today. Both are wonderful figures.
Now lacking of Dutch to add in the lineup (P1, Berserker, Billy and Royce) . But he's way too expensive.
So I'm planning to look for Dutch custom head, then switch Royce head to TT advanced body, switch Billy's head to Royce body, then Dutch head on Billy's muscular body.
Any suggestions?:lol

War Machine will sell out faster, but I wouldn't wait around too long for Royce either. Predator is so hot right now. So hot.

Back