Hot Toys Predators - Classic Predator - Official Specs and Pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Predators - Classic Predator - MMS?

^ There was some article or something that said he would come with several accessories.

And and it would appear that his Bio is sculpted on, so let's prey we get an unmasked headsculpt (which will also raise the price)..

This guys laser canon is a million times better than the guardian pred

^ There was some article or something that said he would come with several accessories.

And and it would appear that his Bio is sculpted on, so let's prey we get an unmasked headsculpt (which will also raise the price)..

i know i would love to see the remake of his face..

how many people will end up using the extar face as a Bi- headed classic sitting on the floor next to berserker...... no!!!!

Sideshow's prices are always higher - mostly because we are sucked in by their loyalty program.

Go to BBTS or other and the prices are usually at least $10 - 20 cheaper and don't require a deposit.

I pre-ordered the IM gantry last night for example - SS 360 (requires deposit), BBTS 329

I reckon Shadow Predator (and Batman/Bale) will be around 230 on SS - around 209 everywhere else

Classic will lower as its not an exlusive - 190 sounds about right

Wait a minute...nothing is fixed on this one. Still looks just as bad as the first one.

I agree that it is a bit less impressive than I would have hoped, and I'm not sure exactly why. . .maybe because we've seen this figure before in a slightly different incarnation. Maybe it's because there is so much other awesome stuff around him that reduces him impact by comparison. Maybe it's because Taylor Durden and Baloo have created awesome masks that look pretty similar to this. Maybe it's because we know deep down he was from a pretty crappy movie.

But I don't think comparison with the NECA figure is actually contributing to that in my eyes. In fact, I know with 100% certainty that that's not the case :D
Thank you so much for those kind words, Sam. It is always pleasant, but especially today, you know. :1-1:

I'm gonna try to find the P1 trophies and bicep armor on ebay and pick up a bio from Baloo. Maybe an undamaged version with trophies will be an exclusive.
And you'll be welcome! :wink1:

I got the Baloo Mask, had it for a few weeks now ..i sold my p1 about a year ago and i bought the mask on the off chance this figure would be released, i'm glad it was i just hope the mask will fit on this figure.
I hope so too Paul! Otherwise I'll have to re-pour a mold... :hi5:

I dissagree.

Yeah, I sold my P1 today after seeing this figure but Im still getting the baloo mask. Even if it doesnt fit this figure I will still get it.

Sorry mate, I didnt know you was going to post it. But yeah, its worth the double post anyway!:)

:pray::pray::pray:
Thanks my friend! That's also good to hear. :D

It's truly disappointing that they wouldn't make the bio removeable. I understand with tracker and falconer because we never saw their faces and copywrite laws and blah blah. But classic showed his face, and even if he didn't he has in the original so it's not like they had to make up a new design. I dunno, I was super stoked when I heard about them remaking classic until I saw that.

It's truly disappointing that they wouldn't make the bio removeable. I understand with tracker and falconer because we never saw their faces and copywrite laws and blah blah. But classic showed his face, and even if he didn't he has in the original so it's not like they had to make up a new design. I dunno, I was super stoked when I heard about them remaking classic until I saw that.

We're still not sure if it's just like that and if it's unremovable. We have some possible options:

1) Removable, but without closed mandibles inside, just pluging in where the mandibles plugin.

2) Separate bio-less head

3) Actually removable with mandibles, although maybe unlikely

4) Something I forgot...

We're still not sure if it's just like that and if it's unremovable. We have some possible options:

1) Removable, but without closed mandibles inside, just pluging in where the mandibles plugin.

2) Separate bio-less head

3) Actually removable with mandibles, although maybe unlikely

4) Something I forgot...

BINGO!

Message is NOT too short.:gah:

IMG_0607.JPG

Ain't no way that mask is removable with mandibles underneath. But like others have said, maybe he'll come with a completely separate unmasked head. That to me though just sounds like a way to jack the price up another $45.

IMG_0607.JPG

Ain't no way that mask is removable with mandibles underneath. But like others have said, maybe he'll come with a completely separate unmasked head. That to me though just sounds like a way to jack the price up another $45.

Maybe it just plugs where the mandibles plug. That IMO would be the best option and it's possible. Mandibles underneath the bio I think you're right, it seems impossible looking at those pics.

i prefer the bodies used for the other predators figures. the arms look stronger and overall just look cooler.

the super predators from the "predators" movie.Like look at Pitus video that tracker looks ____ing bad ass his body proportions are awesome his anatomy is awesome and classic has skinny ass arms and looks overall a bit weird . i wish they had just used the same body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back