Hot Toys : Predator vs Predalien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nocturne

Super Freak
Reaction score
Got this piece yesterday and I absolutely love it. just a couple questions though for those of us who have them

a)is the hand holding the spear able to rotate? because mine is angled no way near as high as the one's shown in the box art.

b) anyone found a way to cover up that really harsh line between the predators face and the unsculpted neck ?

that piece was poop :lol

Thats pretty insensitive thing to say to someone after they spent there hard earned money on it. Actually this is a really nice looking dio. To answer your questions bro. No, the spear doesn't match up to the box art. It is what it is. Also, luckily mine didn't have the bare area as other I have seen but I would just get a green paint maker or maker and try to match up the color of the blood and do a blood tye drip in that area. That is how mine is painted.

Thats pretty insensitive thing to say to someone after they spent there hard earned money on it. Actually this is a really nice looking dio. To answer your questions bro. No, the spear doesn't match up to the box art. It is what it is. Also, luckily mine didn't have the bare area as other I have seen but I would just get a green paint maker or maker and try to match up the color of the blood and do a blood tye drip in that area. That is how mine is painted.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I have it and reviewed it here-
https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_080808b.htm

I think it may be the angle of the photography on the cover, but it's naturally at about chest hight.

I remember reading it, is a good review :) I couldn't find the previous thread.
Am still really happy with the piece, especially with the paint job and sculpt of "Chet"

wasn't sure if anyone had found a fix for it yet (like they do for everything else :lol) like heating and moving the dreads until they stiffen into a new position

wasn't sure if the wrist rotated, it seemed to turn a little way then slip back. Didn't want to risk tearing his hand off

Coming from a TERMINATOR fan and really don't even own but a few small Predator pieces. I have to say I like this dio. Looks pretty badass. :D Nice grab Nocturne. Hey slimeyslug tell us how you really feel about it bro:sleep

i thought i was pretty clear the first time :lol it looks crusty

no , there probably really pink . :lol
He darkened them on photoshop so the predator didn't look so feminine. :lol:lol

Its ok if its a female predator with pink dreads but its a guy. :lol

I'm joking , I actually have always thought it looked awesome.

Hey slimey I got you're back bro. Just giving you hard time for your hard remark about Nocturnes dio. But I'm not too bad of a guy just look at my choice in dogs: I like your AVATAR by the way, that's my second choice.

My ENGLISH MINI BULL TERRIER named "BELLE"

IMG_0774.jpg

stop it dude your creeping me out :lol:lol:lol used to have an english bull terrier, he didnt live long though :monkey2:monkey2, died when he was 8. crazy jaws :rock:rock

Back