Hot Toys: Predator, Predator 2, Predators, AVP, AVP-R Discussion Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice collection Pin, but where's your Captain Dallas? If you don't have him, let me tell you, he is definitely worth it.

Thanks astro,:hi5:. Dallas is definitely on my wish list, but every time I've got the kind of cash to pick him up some other distraction pops up, like a marine.

I finally got around to taking a few groups shots. I won't fill the thread with poor photography so I'll just post one pic, there's more in my collection thread :peace

picture.php

Wow! Looks like a store! Impressive! :hi5:

Shameless plug, selling my P2 Predators (link in my signature). Need to raise some scratch for Castle Grayskull! :monkey3

So I took my Falconer out of my detolf for a little reposing, and the strap holding the ab-thingy to the back snapped right off, followed by the entire left leg thigh armour thing. ____ing hell.

The fake leather material really doesn't age well, as I've always been extremely careful when posing my figures. They just fell off, one by one. I felt so ____ing pissed, especially since now I wouldn't be able to sell him off for extra cash or anything. Don't get me wrong, I still love the figure, but this incident has definitely devalued my interest in it.

Now his ab armour is just hanging off of his chest armour, and his thigh armour is lying next to his base. I think my OCD kicked in, cuz I don't even feel like displaying him in my Detolf any more. :(

So I took my Falconer out of my detolf for a little reposing, and the strap holding the ab-thingy to the back snapped right off, followed by the entire left leg thigh armour thing. ____ing hell.

The fake leather material really doesn't age well, as I've always been extremely careful when posing my figures. They just fell off, one by one. I felt so ____ing pissed, especially since now I wouldn't be able to sell him off for extra cash or anything. Don't get me wrong, I still love the figure, but this incident has definitely devalued my interest in it.

Now his ab armour is just hanging off of his chest armour, and his thigh armour is lying next to his base. I think my OCD kicked in, cuz I don't even feel like displaying him in my Detolf any more. :(

I had a simular problem with my berserker when he's shoulder came off. I Found that all I needed to do is put a dab of glue on the strap holding the shoulder piece the chest armour. One that just let him have a little lay down on a bench somewhere for 1 - 3 hours. Then he should be as good as new.

Hope this helps buddy! :peace

I had a simular problem with my berserker when he's shoulder came off. I Found that all I needed to do is put a dab of glue on the strap holding the shoulder piece the chest armour. One that just let him have a little lay down on a bench somewhere for 1 - 3 hours. Then he should be as good as new.

Hope this helps buddy! :peace

Super glue? I'll be sure to try it out when I get the chance. Thanks.

My berserker fake leather is falling apart too, it snapped at right hand gauntlet and the ab armor, glued it back, problem solved
But now it started to come off bit by bit, leaves some back side visible, the soft side :slap
The larger part of the leather (shoulder, waist) is starting to become 2 layer :(

As for tracker, it still looks great, but I guess this problem will come too

What?

Problems with a $250 Hot Toys figure!?!?

I don't believe it!

(insert sarcasm smiley here)

Aside from one of my Falconer's thigh straps not being completely glued (part of it was, but not all of the area that needed to be) when I first opened it, I haven't had any issues with my Super-Pred trio. Then again, I really haven't touched them much. Got them right when they were released, set up their poses, and let them be.

Back