Hot Toys: Predator, Predator 2, Predators, AVP, AVP-R Discussion Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Expensive for a poor quality statue, poorpaint and bad pose = 50 dollar only shipping included

ya I will be much happier when I get my 1/6 scale scar in. I was looking at it and it did seem to have a sort of odd paint to it and texture. never the less it still is not worth in my opinion 300 let alone 150.

*NEW* Hot Toys: MMS190 - Scar Predator!
382031_10151166402582344_311822948_n.jpg

Official Thread: https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120283

So guys what do you think of the *NEW* Scar Predator?

The only Preds HT does not need to redo IMO is the ones they've already given updated bodies to like all 3 Super Preds Classic Pred pretty much the Predators line and Shadow. Anything that was done as a snap kit needs and update!

The only Preds HT does not need to redo IMO is the ones they've already given updated bodies to like all 3 Super Preds Classic Pred pretty much the Predators line and Shadow. Anything that was done as a snap kit needs and update!

Makes good sense to me.

How would y'all feel about a Dutch & Billy re-do. Also the original Predator re-do? Throw in Dillon & Blaine maybe?

Isabel & Hanzo from Predators?

We definitely need Wolf re-do!!! I'm sure they're redoin Celtic & Chopper since it's the same as Scar practically. What about Elder from Pred2? This guy also needs it!!!

Yeah, I would love to see the Rest of Dutch's team. And with the rest of the AVP's I would like to see a battle damaged Celtic ( and maybe a dramatic posing net which can be placed in his second gauntlet ) and with Chopper, all I would like to see is an accurate Mask! I'm also hoping they don't allow the mask to be removed. Because I hate when they do a guess on what a Predators face looks like. After all they do all look different, for example scars, dreads, beads, tattoo's and more!

Yeah, I would love to see the Rest of Dutch's team. And with the rest of the AVP's I would like to see a battle damaged Celtic ( and maybe a dramatic posing net which can be placed in his second gauntlet ) and with Chopper, all I would like to see is an accurate Mask! I'm also hoping they don't allow the mask to be removed. Because I hate when they do a guess on what a Predators face looks like. After all they do all look different, for example scars, dreads, beads, tattoo's and more!

hell yeah brother,
let's hope together for better one :peace

Just pre ordered the new scar can't wait to get it. In like a half year at least....I will be sick if they push the release date... that would not be cool, but it seems to be their habit....hope they do an ancient...that would be cool.. Just got in the new TD scar bio. Will have pics up eventually

Back