Hot Toys: Predator, Predator 2, Predators, AVP, AVP-R Discussion Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Preds are holding up fine apart from ol' Cleaner Wolf who's arms are well floppy :(

Btw ive got an MIB Predator 2 non BD available if anyones after him. Never assembled. Going. Cheap $190. - PM me :)

Tracker Custom (Predators)

DSC_1728.jpg

DSC_1729.jpg

DSC_1732.jpg

DSC_1730.jpg

DSC_1733.jpg

DSC_1734.jpg

DSC_1735.jpg

DSC_1736.jpg

Info:

- Tracker Predators figures custom
- Cleaner Kit standbase custom
- All custom made by caplank & darkmoon2112

It just pisses me off, stuff like 'coming soon in 2012' or 'in the coming weeks'. A written update on their Facebook with some behind the scenes pics(again something they said they would show on their new site) would go a long way seeing as we are so starved for info from them. Even look at the wording of their updates 2 years ago - more teasers, fun quotes, one line bites to get us speculating on the figure. At this point all I have to look forward to is some huge announcement around Xmas time. Last year it was the Predator announcement. This year, I'm hoping for Die Hard.

Hello fellow hunters! I need some advice and help!

My Predators classic pred left foot pin snapped the other night - he took a suicide dive and landed on that foot and essentially broke his damn ankle!!! :gah:

So yeah...I have that terrible sinking feeling you get when you break a HT figure. Does anyone know where I can get an extra foot peg?? I checked ebay and all I saw was someone selling both feet and foot pegs for $45 shipped which just is too much for me only needing to replace the dang pin...:monkey2

Anyone have a suggestion or a pin they would sell me?? Please let me know and thanks for your help in advance...

Many of the more recent HT figs come with extra wrist pegs. I know my Samurai Pred I just got had a few in there. The ankle pegs may be a little harder to come by...

Many of the more recent HT figs come with extra wrist pegs. I know my Samurai Pred I just got had a few in there. The ankle pegs may be a little harder to come by...

Yeah....they apparently are hard to come by....I bit the bullet and bought the feet off of ebay for $46 bucks :horror I guess I'll be putting the game HITMAN Absolution on hold now!!! Oh well...I love my hobby and I am really OCD when it comes to something like this...I can't stand for my figs to have something wrong with them!

Anyway, I'll probably get the heat gun out tonight and pry out the remainder of the peg stuck in classy's left ankle in preparation for his new foot. He will be whole again soon!!

Huge = overpriced.:nana:

Huge = 16 figures, include all accessories and boxes, some with brown mailer.

Predator 2 (clean version with custom removable jaws, included is the BD P2 set of open jaws, and a resin recast of the Alien skull)
Predator Elder
Lost (with a rubber neck collar added)
Guardian
Shadow
AVPR Wolf (Cleaner Kit version)
She Predator Machiko
Predator 1
Dutch
Billie
Classic Predator
Royce
Noland
Berserker
Tracker
Falconer
Also included are three custom human skulls.
I don’t have any of the original AVP Predators.

All complete, nothing ever broken, with boxes as stated (all kit figures have been assembled), have been displayed in a custom case (smoke free home, out of direct sun light) and I have been the original owner of more than 3/4 of them.

I would even throw in an “Aliens” (Brown Variant) that's only defect is his stupid right foot keeps falling off the peg, but nothing is broken, worn or torn on the figure. It also includes his box and all accessories. Making the total of figures, 17.

I have decided that with my budget the way it is, I can’t afford to continue to collect so many Hot toys lines. And so my least favorite are the Predators, with Marvel and Terminator being my top two, with a few individual ones here and there from other smaller lines. I don’t know what they’re worth or what to even ask for them, but I do know that I would like to unload them all at one time.

NotevenhalfofmyHotToys.jpg

So I must give my wife some MAD props. I got home from work and was in the bathroom with my heat gun in hand and various surgical instruments (needle nose plyers, small sturdy knife). I heated up the leg at the ankle and tried sticking the knife into the peg then pulling out the peg---NO....then re-heated the ankle and tried to get the needle nose plyers in there to grip it...NO :gah: I'm getting pissed! The wife gets home and sees me toiling away with my pred-surgery in preparation for his replacement foot and ankle peg...she happend to have a pair of small, sturdy, curved scissors and was able to snag :hi5:the peg and pop it right out!!!! Love my wife!!!! :1-1:

Hello fellow hunters! I need some advice and help!

My Predators classic pred left foot pin snapped the other night - he took a suicide dive and landed on that foot and essentially broke his damn ankle!!! :gah:

So yeah...I have that terrible sinking feeling you get when you break a HT figure. Does anyone know where I can get an extra foot peg?? I checked ebay and all I saw was someone selling both feet and foot pegs for $45 shipped which just is too much for me only needing to replace the dang pin...:monkey2

Anyone have a suggestion or a pin they would sell me?? Please let me know and thanks for your help in advance...

Predator 2 (clean version with custom removable jaws, included is the BD P2 set of open jaws, and a resin recast of the Alien skull)
Predator Elder
Guardian
Shadow
She Predator Machiko
Predator 1
Dutch
Billie
Classic Predator
Royce
Noland
Berserker
Tracker
Falconer

All complete, nothing ever broken, with boxes as stated (all kit figures have been assembled), have been displayed in a custom case (smoke free home, out of direct sun light) and I have been the original owner of more than 3/4 of them.

I would even throw in an “Aliens” (Brown Variant) that's only defect is his stupid right foot keeps falling off the peg, but nothing is broken, worn or torn on the figure. It also includes his box and all accessories. Making the total of figures, 17.

I have decided that with my budget the way it is, I can’t afford to continue to collect so many Hot toys lines. And so my least favorite are the Predators, with Marvel and Terminator being my top two, with a few individual ones here and there from other smaller lines. I don’t know what they’re worth or what to even ask for them, but I do know that I would like to unload them all at one time.

What a nice collection! :clap

Predator Elder
Guardian
Shadow
She Predator Machiko
Predator 1
Dutch
Billie
Classic Predator
Royce
Noland
Berserker
Tracker
Falconer

nice collection u have there :clap

Back