Hot Toys: Predator, Predator 2, Predators, AVP, AVP-R Discussion Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blade3327, thanks, bro!
I'm going to make some stone-looking wooden steps for this guy as a stand, probably two steps. To make him higher, to fix his coat and to place few human skulls there, you know. )))

No free time to make some youtube videos too? :D I've got some crazy **** in my life last year. :D

TD bio arrived today!!!!

picture.php

AWESOME :thud:

Congratz man, looks great! :1-1:

Would love a scar but the only time i'm ever going to get him is if he's an Ani-com scar..... :monkey2

Makes sense dude, if you're gonna splash out on one you may as well do it big time.

I'm kinda winding down on collecting preds now, I'm happy with one's I've got and the new bodies, although amazing looking are not doing it for me. I've even decided to pass on the new City Hunter. They just don't give me the same rush as the old style build em youself preds. I think that's why I finally started on my custom, to recapture the build it from pieces, what will it look like when it's finished element.

I'm kinda leaning towards HT past releases I passed on or missed out on first time round. This year I've only picked up a few 'new releases' and gone for Kane and Drake as my 'main' purchases, and I've got my eye on a couple of other marines as well.

I suppose now this bio has turned up I'd better get a group shot up soon (and take the opportunity to dust my shelves, they are in a terrible state :lol)

It's in the box ATM. I will be buying an other cabinet tomorrow for the group. The reason it is not displayed with the head is because I don't want to risk braking it.

you thought of maybe laying it next to his feet or something. that way you can still display it without having to worry about it falling or something. i love the severed alien head looks sooo awesome!

I just don't understand why anyone would wast their money on anything from those god awful AVP movies. Those figures are as hideous as that hack Paul Anderson's movie designs. Why? I like to pretend those stupid movies never happened. I hate seeing anything from them. The only good thing that came out of AVP:R was the predalien. And even that thing is botched. They had WAY better concepts they didn't use. Such a shame.

I thought he was trying to change the channel on the TV.
That's the best theory, imho. :clap:rotfl
No, he was pointing out innaccuracies.
Then he really should point of himself. :)
I just don't understand why anyone would wast their money on anything from those god awful AVP movies. Those figures are as hideous as that hack Paul Anderson's movie designs. Why? I like to pretend those stupid movies never happened. I hate seeing anything from them. The only good thing that came out of AVP:R was the predalien. And even that thing is botched. They had WAY better concepts they didn't use. Such a shame.
I can't argue with you that P1 and P2 are superior movies, but I really like HT predators, so... why not getting more of them?
I'm not fan of everything that was released after Predator 2, except the AvP2 game by Monolith, I guess. But still I can enjoy these figures.

I finally got around to taking a few groups shots. I won't fill the thread with poor photography so I'll just post one pic, there's more in my collection thread :peace

picture.php

Nice collection Pin, but where's your Captain Dallas? If you don't have him, let me tell you, he is definitely worth it.

Back