Hot Toys: Predator, Predator 2, Predators, AVP, AVP-R Discussion Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here it is still in package.

IMG_1989-1.jpg

that's pretty cool looking. the horns look good. if it where me i would paint the skull a more realistic bone color. it seems really white. its definitely a cool piece though

Yes, I'm still thinking of doing a black wash on it, but I haven't even opened it yet. I was hoping they had other skulls of big game (Rams, Buffalos, Elk, etc.), but the deer was all they had.

been comparing the pred 1 and classic in pics and reviews.....

i saw it mentioned in a youtube review that its easy to convert the classic over to a more pred 1 accurate look. that would be done by adding the missing upper left arm armor, skull trophies and necklace yeah? has anyone done that and shared pics?

sorry i be newb, sure this was covered long ago.

been comparing the pred 1 and classic in pics and reviews.....

i saw it mentioned in a youtube review that its easy to convert the classic over to a more pred 1 accurate look. that would be done by adding the missing upper left arm armor, skull trophies and necklace yeah? has anyone done that and shared pics?

sorry i be newb, sure this was covered long ago.

if you get the upper arm armor you also need the wrist armor because there is a tube that connects them together...don't forget the leather straps on his forearms..it will be a pain to acquire all the stuff to do the conversion...they pop up on Ebay every once in a while.

i have both and i like the P1 way more than the classic personally. they are both cool tho...be a boss and get both then dutch ...you will be set for a good display..:lol:lol:rotfl ..just kidding do what you like

picture.php

if you get the upper arm armor you also need the wrist armor because there is a tube that connects them together...don't forget the leather straps on his forearms..it will be a pain to acquire all the stuff to do the conversion...they pop up on Ebay every once in a while.

i have both and i like the P1 way more than the classic personally. they are both cool tho...be a boss and get both then dutch ...you will be set for a good display..:lol:lol:rotfl ..just kidding do what you like

picture.php

^nice collect, display is amzing! thks for the info, trust me if the "boss" option was available for me i would take it.

i really like the head on the classic more, imagining that head on the p1 and thinkin it would be cheaper than tryin to track down all the extar stuff classic is missing.

again thks for the info and :cool: pic!

^nice collect, display is amzing! thks for the info, trust me if the "boss" option was available for me i would take it.

i really like the head on the classic more, imagining that head on the p1 and thinkin it would be cheaper than tryin to track down all the extar stuff classic is missing.

again thks for the info and :cool: pic!

thank you! and the help is no problem.. this is a good place to find answers to your questions. everyone is pretty friendly here.. we where all "newbs" at one point, gotta start somewhere :rotfl and by the way :welcome1: to SSF!!

thank you! and the help is no problem.. this is a good place to find answers to your questions. everyone is pretty friendly here.. we where all "newbs" at one point, gotta start somewhere :rotfl and by the way :welcome1: to SSF!!

cheers for the welcome!:)

have you ever tried putting the classic head on p1 bod or have you seen pics of it done?

im guessing those awesome classic to pred 1 conversion kits by cregs customs are long gone now.

once again kickin myself for bein late to the HT pred game.:slap

Is anyone Selling A Loose Or Broken Hot Toys Scar Predator On This Forum And If You Are Please Contact Me

Hey man, I Know a couple of guys who might be able to make the magic happen! Also :welcome to the forums!

Well guys my Ancient has just shipped, so im expecting him end of the week or mid next week. :yess::panic:

I havent been one the forums for a long time, has there been any announcements? I would expect one by now since the Avengers and Batman is almost complete.

cheers for the welcome!:)

have you ever tried putting the classic head on p1 bod or have you seen pics of it done?

im guessing those awesome classic to pred 1 conversion kits by cregs customs are long gone now.

once again kickin myself for bein late to the HT pred game.:slap

no i have not tried switching heads..they are different bodies so you just have to make sure the neck plug is the same ...i would look but i dont want to pull any heads off mine..they can be a pain..
i dont know about the "craig custom kits " sorry
good luck!

Back