Hot Toys Predator, Predator 2, Predators, AvP, AvP:R 1/6 + 1/4 scale announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wolf re-issue at last!

comic-con-cosplay-and-costumes-674-image_gallery_2544_predator-cosplay.jpg

All hail Joseph Tsang
:panic:

Any news or hint of when is 1/4 happening...or is it even still on their road-map? There has been no news from HT for over 2 years now. Some teaser pics should've been available if it was happening this year.

The 1/6 & 1/4 announcement was maybe a knee jerk reaction on behalf of Hot Toys. I think they wanted to let fans know they still had the licenses and based on how P2 turned out, it seemed rushed.

True but look at Scar, Celtic and the new Elder. The P2 was definately the worst of their redos though and that was probably the result like you said of being rushed. I personally could care less about 1/4 since I only collect 1/6 so I'm hoping whatever they have left in store for us continues in the current direction and not the P2. Wolf & P1 at least:pray:

I'm hoping whatever they have left in store for us continues in the current direction and not the P2. Wolf & P1 at least:pray:

Hopefully going forward they continue the good work that we have seen with the adjustments on Elder and really push on and take Wolf and P1 (if they are indeed made) up to the next level.

Back