Hot Toys Predator, Predator 2, Predators, AvP, AvP:R 1/6 + 1/4 scale announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just seen the bad news. All the good lines are getting the bump. ****ing 1/4 Predator was announced about 2 ****ing years ago. C'mon already.

"We are going to bring more Predator collectible figures from the AvP Series. The 1/4" scale figures will have to wait till next year"

988800_478036918941868_1371871249_n.jpg

Gives me time to catch up on my 1:4 scale preds.

Tho I hope he'll be properly scaled , not like that 1/5 Endo-disaster.

The endo is in scale. It only lacks a little bit of height. Either the neck or midsection would have needed to be longer or a little of both. All other parts correspond in size with the Enterbay figures.

The endo is in scale. It only lacks a little bit of height.
it is in scale with Lance Henriksen as the terminator alright.
it makes that skeleton super-true.
head width and teeth size fits as well.

the-terminator-03-large.jpg
lancesterminator.jpg

OK but you're talking about the head only and on that I kinda agree. The head is a little too small in addition to its other innaccuracies. The rest of the body parts are in scale to the Enterbay Arnies.

OK but you're talking about the head only and on that I kinda agree. The head is a little too small in addition to its other innaccuracies. The rest of the body parts are in scale to the Enterbay Arnies.
no i'm not talking about the head only.
i've seen it all including your photos. he's short as hell. he's narrow also. and, like with tsang and neca predators, his upper torso is in even smaller scale than the lower one.

Well then some parts are underscale while other parts aren't because for definite certain things on that figure if you increase the scale they would not fit inside the Enterbay T-800s.

you see, if 50 parts are underscale and 50 parts are in scale, the whole figure is still underscale )

Tbh I'm still not convinced anything but the head is underscale. I only semi-agreed because you tend to know more about endoskeleton accuracy than me so I was giving you the benefit of my doubt.

Yep. But according to their last Q&A, "1/4 Predators will have to wait until next year."

Yeah that's what RobertoBaggio told me. 1/4 Pred & Avengers line scheduled for 2014. It's a long shot but would love to see something at SDCC but probably won't.

Back