Hot Toys Predator, Predator 2, Predators, AvP, AvP:R 1/6 + 1/4 scale announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe I'm not making myself too clear. I own the entire Predator anthology so I've watched them all...even AVP and AVP2 which I kinda wish I hadn't haha...

My question is: Is HT making a second version of the classic Predator BESIDES the newly released Classic Predator from the movie PREDATORS? I just want to see If I should save my money until then or If I should just invest in one of the ones that are already out there....Thanks and sorry for the confusion.

Probably not, theyre revisiting the ones they made before the new body type that the classic predator has.

Maybe I'm not making myself too clear. I own the entire Predator anthology so I've watched them all...even AVP and AVP2 which I kinda wish I hadn't haha...

My question is: Is HT making a second version of the classic Predator BESIDES the newly released Classic Predator from the movie PREDATORS? I just want to see If I should save my money until then or If I should just invest in one of the ones that are already out there....Thanks and sorry for the confusion.

no remake of classic has been announced or hinted to. I personally would be shocked if they redo this guy anytime soon like the next five years. now we are getting a 1/4th scale p1 for sure and likely a 1/6 p1 before to long I bet, but thats just speculation.

In your opinion - Are there any huge improvements on the newer one? Which is your favorite of the two? Thanks for your help, I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on one of these in the next few days :)

In your opinion - Are there any huge improvements on the newer one? Which is your favorite of the two? Thanks for your help, I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on one of these in the next few days :)
They each have positives that the other does not. The original has more accessories like the medkit and bone trophies, not to mention far greater articulation.

I still enjoy my original P1 bc of his posability. You really can come up with alot of cool and interesting poses for this guy. I would still say the classic predator is the better choice of the two though. Aside from articulation the classic is an improvement in almost every way possible, especially when it comes to the biohelmet.

I still enjoy my original P1 bc of his posability. You really can come up with alot of cool and interesting poses for this guy. I would still say the classic predator is the better choice of the two though. Aside from articulation the classic is an improvement in almost every way possible, especially when it comes to the biohelmet.

That's what I'm leaning towards...I got a couple I'm watching on ebay right now. Thanks!

As a nrelativley new Predator collector from HT i'm happy about this announcement, but i'd only get the main guys...

Predator 2
Scar Predator
Wolf predator

That is all. :wave

I agree, although I would also get a remake of the original P1 predator as he is a completely different character to classic from Predators

I agree, although I would also get a remake of the original P1 predator as he is a completely different character to classic from Predators

Welcome to the 'We're not getting Classic because we will will for the updated P1 in 1/6 that may or may not happen before we die' club.:lol

Back