Hot Toys Predator, Predator 2, Predators, AvP, AvP:R 1/6 + 1/4 scale announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm exciting about getting a few of the Preds I've missed in 1:6 especially a new version of the AvP versions but I'm unsure I'll follow this line into 1:4. Maybe on a classic Predator from Predator 1 not Predators if done right.

This announcement of new 1/6th versions of older figures makes me very happy since I missed out the first time around.:yess: I'm also kinda mad because I promised myself that Classic Predator was gonna be my last Hot Toys figure.:gah:

VALVOLINER;4068973[B said:
Predator 2 1/6 scale [/B](remake)

2a5ae76.jpg

:panic::panic:

form Toyworld:
https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=37044

Holy ____!:yess:

Not sure besides P2, how soon they will re-release the AVP ones in 1/6 scale, sounds like they may be putting out 1/4 scale iterations first.

baller quotient LOL

I agree with a-dev about anti-whining outdoing the whining itself. I noticed that when I first joined. But what else is there here? Whining, anti-whining, "slurping," speculation, trolling, demonstrations of OCD, and the rare conversation between folks able to see multiple sides to the story. Personally, I don't mind any of this (even the trolling :lol ) as long as the posts are reasonably respectful and, preferably, somewhat thought through.

Announcement days inevitably see a lot of posts that aren't thought through, probably some from me today. Especially when I'm in work and just lash out a post without really doing much thinking because any train of thought will get derailed at any moment.

So what is the general consensus here... Can we expect a rerelease of the P1 in 1/6 scale? As much as the Classic Predator looks amazing, I'd rather hold out for the real thing (plus it frees up my January to buy more figures).

So what is the general consensus here... Can we expect a rerelease of the P1 in 1/6 scale? As much as the Classic Predator looks amazing, I'd rather hold out for the real thing (plus it frees up my January to buy more figures).

I asked the same and my thinking is the same. Its not certain, some think they'd unlikely release one anytime soon while the Classic has just hit the market but it could well happen. I reckon the rest of the P2 Lost preds could happen too since they appear to be happy with the performance of their Predator figures.

Back