Hot Toys Predator, Predator 2, Predators, AvP, AvP:R 1/6 + 1/4 scale announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll probably always be more of a 1/6 scale collector, but a few important 1/4 items could look pretty awesome. This actually will probably affect my minor Sideshow statue collecting more than anything.

This actually will probably affect my minor Sideshow statue collecting more than anything.

And I just got into those... life's weird.

Having that said, I'm totally sticking with the SSC Alien statues. If Hot Toys doesn't remake any Aliens, the statues will exceed my need for Xeno's.

I think this is great for those who missed out the 1st time around in buying AVP, Predator 2 or any of the other preds that are now sold out & skyrocketed in prices on ebay. I guess it's never too late to start collecting. I was fortunate to get the ones I wanted! Good luck to the ones that missed out the 1st time on some of these. :)

Last edited:
I think this is great for those who missed out the 1st time around in buying AVP, Predator 2 or any of the other prteds that are now sold out & skyrocketed in prices on ebay. I guess it's never too late to start collecting. I was fortunate to get the ones I wanted! Good luck to the ones that missed out the 1st time on some of these. :)
+1 to this.

As long as they have decent articulation and proportions (something the neca figure lacked) i'll be all over a 1/4 predator. Will go nice with my enterbay 1/4 T-800 and their upcoming 1/4 joker. After that though, i think i'm done with 1/4. As awesome as it is, i just dont have the space for it.

i demand PERS and ratcheted knees on these 1/4 scale things...

well, not really. i need to avoid them 1/4 scale things actually.

Last edited:
^ I sense you're feeling a bit drained by all this. Same here. And Predator is probably 3rd down in my priority list of series to collect from. If HT actually do announce more Terminator and Robocop for the coming year as I've got the feeling they will, on top of all the Predator and Batman stuff....no clue what I'll do.

I think its great that the preds are getting plenty of love but realisticly I think they pretty much just pushed me out of the hobby. I guess my only hope now is that Hot Toys will spend to much on this and bankrupt the entire company... well it was fun while it lasted...

I think its great that the preds are getting plenty of love but realisticly I think they pretty much just pushed me out of the hobby. I guess my only hope now is that Hot Toys will spend to much on this and bankrupt the entire company... well it was fun while it lasted...

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

^ I sense you're feeling a bit drained by all this. Same here. And Predator is probably 3rd down in my priority list of series to collect from. If HT actually do announce more Terminator and Robocop for the coming year as I've got the feeling they will, on top of all the Predator and Batman stuff....no clue what I'll do.

I'm all for improvements and I really love what they've done with Classic, Shadow, and the Super Predators, but I've spent a lot of time building up my collection throughout the year and I wouldn't even really know what to sell and what to keep. I like them all, but I really just want the best version of each character. I'd also hate if I sold Guardian Predator and Lost Predator for example, and then they end up never do new versions of them.

I don't know how I'm going to approach the 1/4 scale stuff. Predator 1 only? I just don't know. Tough Predator decisions to make is all. Same goes for my old versions of Mark I and such too. Haven't decided on those either.

Back