Hot Toys Predator, Predator 2, Predators, AvP, AvP:R 1/6 + 1/4 scale announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys. Need some advice here.

I can have the Hot Toys Wolf in both versions (cleaner kit and the regular) for 130€ only including shipping (174$ USD). No boxes and the regular one have the legs repaired but they are coming with all the accessories and in perfect condition.

Can I have your opinion ? This is a good deal ?

Thanks a lot !

Thinking of getting an old Cleaner as a placeholder until Wolf 2.0 comes out, but how bad does he look when next to these new Pred 2.0's?

I remember putting mine onto a P1 body (the old super-poseable body with what some called gorilla arms) and it looked decent. Certainly better than the stock body. I sold it though

I think there was a slight difference in the skintone/pattern but I thought it was a worthwhile trade-off to get rid of the stock body which, IMO, was quite stupid looking. Skinny legs and giant clown feet.

Yeah, Wolf and the original P1 head are the only blunders HT's Predators have and I'm only hard in them because I know they have the ability to make perfect Pred's.

I despise having to use hairdryers/hot water. ****ing nuisance

Yeah. :gah:

tumblr_lgu5ns5hRH1qd0gswo1_500.gif

We are going to announce this great news now - we are bringing to fans not only the 1/6th scale, but also the 1/4th scale collectible figures of the Predator movie series - Predator, Predator 2, Predators, Alien vs. Predator (AVP) and Aliens vs Predator – Requiem (AVPR)!

It will be surely an enhancing of the details and quality level! And the mask and some of the body armors will be made by die-casting!

Moreover, we will be bringing the collectible of Dutch featuring our beloved actor Arnold Schwarzenegger in 1/4th scale too!

Fans, please stay tuned!

Any day now right? 7 years of tuning.....

Any day now right? 7 years of tuning.....

So much goodness in a single post.

So many lies, too. Honestly, give me that 1/4 P1 and Dutch and I can happily retire from the hobby. That's all I've really been waiting on since 2011.

Back