Hot Toys Predator, Predator 2, Predators, AvP, AvP:R 1/6 + 1/4 scale announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was that Q&A in Summer 2013 where HT said they'd get around to the 1/4 Preds "next year", which should be this year. Hopefully we'll see something by the end of the year.

There was that Q&A in Summer 2013 where HT said they'd get around to the 1/4 Preds "next year", which should be this year. Hopefully we'll see something by the end of the year.

I hope so, their 1/4 line is dead right now, not sure what they are doing. I thought the Endo and Batman sold well even with the high price tags, but maybe not as much as they were hoping for.

I think the money is definitely there, I just think the time it takes to develop them is the issue.

They announce a new 1/6 Iron Man/Thor/Captain America every week it seems, factor in all the other releases and the fact that 1/4 is relatively new territory for them, and I can see it taking longer than usual.

I'm hoping we see at least one more reveal over the summer months. I imagine Scar, Celtic, Elder and Ancient will be on display at the various shows so hopefully there's one more Predator (Wolf or P1 :pray:) there with them.

Hi guys. Need some advice here.

I can have the Hot Toys Wolf in both versions (cleaner kit and the regular) for 130€ only including shipping (174$ USD). No boxes and the regular one have the legs repaired but they are coming with all the accessories and in perfect condition.

Can I have your opinion ? This is a good deal ?

Thanks a lot !

Sounds like a fair price, but it's up to you. It it were me, I'd wait for hot toys to redo the wolf.

Thanks for your advice. :)

I don't have a big Preds collection, just the classic one. In the other side I love how the wolf looks and have a chance to get the two versions of him for the price of one, it's very tempting.

I'm not really looking for a redo as I'm not an "hard-fan" enough I think. That's why I'm interested by this deal. :)

Hi guys. Need some advice here.

I can have the Hot Toys Wolf in both versions (cleaner kit and the regular) for 130€ only including shipping (174$ USD). No boxes and the regular one have the legs repaired but they are coming with all the accessories and in perfect condition.

Can I have your opinion ? This is a good deal ?

Thanks a lot !

I think it is a deal, even if you change your mind you should at minimum get your money back.

hyne9ane.jpg

Like peas in a pod!! AVP baby!!!

I think it is a deal, even if you change your mind you should at minimum get your money back.

Thanks for your answer. I've bought them, like you said I should get some money back selling one of them but I think I'll combine them to get the "ultimate" Wolf. I think I've seen this done already but can't remember where.

hyne9ane.jpg

Like peas in a pod!! AVP baby!!!

The celtic pred looks amazing ! What he's waiting for kill him !? :p

It's a shame that Hot Toys never revealed any new Preds at SDCC. It could be another long wait until we see another Pred figure.

Well they released Ancient Pred and Elder Pred is dropping just now so that should be enough to get your Preddy fix going. ;)

I would really love having a 1/4 scale Jungle Hunter....
If any figure needs that treatment it is the original Predator.

Back