Hot Toys Predator 2 - (battle damaged version) full spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure hope it turns out to be true. If only there were some pics of the actual figure in its packaging with all the pieces in their trays, that would be very helpful right about now!

from Sideshow description:

The Sideshow Exclusive version of the Battle Damaged Predator 2 model kit includes an additional accessory - a battle damaged Predator mask!

I don't know what everyone else thinks but to me the word additional usually means everything plus something else.

It also says Hot Toys. That usually means buyer be ware. I'm with Mudshark. There's something lost in translation in the items' descriptions. While I would like to hang my hopes on the use of the word additional, I'd rather hang them on additional reassurances.

I know it would make people angry, but it would be so awesome if this pred came with everything the first P2 had...

And the extras...that would be amazingly fantabulistic...

When all is said and done I suppose the present uncertainty about what we're getting will be soon forgotten, but it would just feel a lot better knowing beyond a shadow of a doubt that we'll be getting the whole enchilada, and not the shaft!

99.999% of the time, an exclusive version always comes with what the regular has plus an extra.

That's true. Maybe we ought to just let it go. We'll no doubt hear something pretty soon if there are any differences we should know about, anyway.
:horse

I'm not too worried about it. I'm in the camp that thinks the Exclusive will come with everything + bio mask.

The example that comes to mind is Hot Toys Robocop v.1, and Robocop v.2. Sideshow had both available at one time, and both where identical in every way, except SSC had listed the v.2 as a "SSC Exclusive with Gunarm."

please move this thread to the "action figures" section. people look for it there and cannot find.

Back