1/6 Hot Toys PPS003 Captain America: Civil War Iron Man Mark XLVI Power Pose Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A complete waste if you ask me, just get the complete figure masterpiece

Not for HT it wasn't. The money made from this will more than likely offset the extra R&D put into engineering all those 28 LEDS into the MMS version. Same went for the Mk42. It was the first time they did a diecast figure, so they did a PowerPose 42 and apart from Peacemaker, I don't recall them doing any other PowerPoses. It seems like everytime they try a new process, they release a PowerPose to offset costs. Just a guess.

Not for HT it wasn't. The money made from this will more than likely offset the extra R&D put into engineering all those 28 LEDS into the MMS version. Same went for the Mk42. It was the first time they did a diecast figure, so they did a PowerPose 42 and apart from Peacemaker, I don't recall them doing any other PowerPoses. It seems like everytime they try a new process, they release a PowerPose to offset costs. Just a guess.

And a good guess.

Wow, had to 6 pages back to find this thread :)

I'm flirting with the idea of picking the Power Pose version of 46 rather than the regular version. It's a $155 US dollars less. The lighting feature may be easier probably with a centralizes battery and switch (I don't know though), and I only 'like' the armor as a potential part of a collection of Iron Man armors which all have call backs to armors in the comics.

I have the Mark III which represents the classic comic armor, I have Mark 33 which of course represents "Silver Centurion" from the comics. And I am hoping they will make a Die Cast Mark VI because it looks like the Extremist armor from the comics; so I will get that when (if) it comes out. So the Mk 46 could cap off a nice little collection, but while I like it and think its cool it won't be my favorite of the bunch. So, I think the Power Pose might do the trick assuming it still looks good next to the other figures.

Anyone else thinking about getting the Power Pose over the regular edition? I know it doesn't have hardly any articulation or the amount of features, but I wonder how many others will end up picking the Power Pose one?

I don't believe too many will. There's obviously a market for it. And HT must've moved a decent number of Power Pose XLIIs. But many are going to want that diecast, articulation and that new Tony head sculpt.

I don't believe too many will. There's obviously a market for it. And HT must've moved a decent number of Power Pose XLIIs. But many are going to want that diecast, articulation and that new Tony head sculpt.

Well maybe that will mean I can just sit on it and don't have to decide for a long while if I want it. I'm guessing the Diecast version will sell out long before the Power Pose?

I'll probably pick this up over the articulated to save some money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it was a better pose I would have flirted with the idea. But I also suspect that in hand, regardless of posing, it just won't look as good... Also, I have to say that if the head sculpt of the MMS 46 looks bruised then I'd find I'd want it displayed that way...

I don't know, I had picked up the 42 power pose just to fit into my display and I ultimately sold it. It just seemed lifeless compared to the MMS.

Back