Hot Toys POTC Cannibal King Jack Sparrow and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They had this up with the chair at Ani Com.

229756_192092287519436_138228759572456_548892_8022773_n.jpg

They had this up with the chair at Ani Com.

229756_192092287519436_138228759572456_548892_8022773_n.jpg

I guess I'll wait for proto pics, before I try to unload my Cannibal Jack. After seeing this news, I'll buy this upgraded version to replace my current Cannibal Jack.

Gonna be a long wait. We haven't even seen Angelica yet.

The truth is that I am more willing to see other characters such as her before getting another Jack. As awesome as he is, it is not a question of saturating us with Sparrows either :D I can wait for this one.

I guess I'll wait for proto pics, before I try to unload my Cannibal Jack. After seeing this news, I'll buy this upgraded version to replace my current Cannibal Jack.

If you can live without a Cannibal Jack in the ever this figure doesn't come out, I would sell the old one now, there's still enough uncertainty and all about the new one to get a good price for it but I'm sure a new one will drop it's value. I can't believe folks on eBay are still asking for like $400 for AWE Jack even with the DX out.

I can't believe folks on eBay are still asking for like $400 for AWE Jack even with the DX out.

They're asking. . . but it's not selling. There's two that have sold for like $120 and $150.

I'm unloading my Cannibal King, if only for the fact that I don't need multiple Jacks. The Cannibal King's sole attraction for me was the Cannibal Head's likeness, but now the DX is out, that attraction has left me, for a far sexier Jack Sparrow.

They're asking. . . but it's not selling. There's two that have sold for like $120 and $150.

That's why I laugh, they don't grasp that people won't pay $400 for a figure with a $250 superior alternate. I was amazed when I got almost the retail price of the Predators Classic for my P1 version, I expected to get much less as I had the inferior product but I got lucky.

Well I just got my first Cannibal King (after a few years hunting) and while it may not be as good as this newer one it's good enough for me.

Perhaps the best timing for Cannibal Jack's release is just before the next Pirates film showing.

I had a dream about this figure last night... lol, can't wait to see it. :)

That's years away, and the Throne has already been shown.

Seems Hot toys used to release its figures for film promotion (and vice vera) nowadays, eg. the Green Latern etc.

Or Cannibal Jack's release depends on Kojun's mood and priority...

Back