Hot Toys POTC Cannibal King Jack Sparrow and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I'm glad it got bumped. What do people want from this figure? I'm guessing we'll get an off the wall face like the original CK release, but what would people want for a second head? We've already got serious and smirking. I guess they could do one with his eyes closed but I wouldn't find that very exciting.

What I don't want is a stick and fruit... I know as a visual joke that was so stupid it actually became funny, but I don't need or want a kebab Jack.

medium.jpg
:dunno?

That expression would be great for a figure but not with the throne, you'd have to have a second head/face.

That expression would be great for a figure but not with the throne, you'd have to have a second head/face.

Yor are Right. And considering this is a MMS release, chances of a second sculpt are probably slim (to none) :mad::(

..and so did T1 T800, Marcus Wright, t-1000 Sarah conner, Thriller Mj and King leo and there is probably more then that.

But maybe we should consider those as sculpts with completely different looks (battle damaged and non BD, with and without helmet, etc), anyway, as MaulFan has posted, if the original cannibal Sparrow included two sculpts, then it is safe to affirm this one will be no different

Last edited:
Why, the original Cannibal Jack had 2 whole heads, T-1000 had 2 whole heads.

..and so did T1 T800, Marcus Wright, t-1000 Sarah conner, Thriller Mj and King leo and there is probably more then that.

-Mark IV Iron Man
-Two Face
-New Goblin

just to add a few more.

Two heads/faces are not that out of question!

Also I was thinking that they could make more swap out heads (with sculpted/painted eyes instead of the PERS for more options of faces for our dear ol Jack(s). How awesome would it be to get a Normal face and Cannibal face with this version that can be swapped out with the DX PERS faces?! That would be great IMO.

I'd welcome swappable faces of any kind that can be mixed and matched, though I'd rather a new hair piece faithful to the 1-3 Jack style, the OST look is fine for the DX but it'd be nice to have the ability for Jack to look more like the first 3 films, hell, even use that hair on the DX, the X scar is subtle enough it could work.

Has anyone seen a price point for this figure/chair?

No, considering this figure has not yet had any prototype pictures or specs shown yet..but the price range should be from 199.99 to 219.99 (at least that is what my guess is...could be higher, who knows :lol)

I'd welcome swappable faces of any kind that can be mixed and matched, though I'd rather a new hair piece faithful to the 1-3 Jack style, the OST look is fine for the DX but it'd be nice to have the ability for Jack to look more like the first 3 films, hell, even use that hair on the DX, the X scar is subtle enough it could work.

Yeah, I figure the Cannibal Version can come with a hair/wig set that is faithful to DMC and AWE and have two facial sculpts for that figure that can be swapped out.

THEN if HT would be oh so kind to do a Curse of the Black Pearl Jack with a COTBP Hair/Wig specific. And then TWO more facial sculpts with a total of SIX different faces that could be swapped between the three figures!!! ;) :p

No, considering this figure has not yet had any prototype pictures or specs shown yet..but the price range should be from 199.99 to 219.99 (at least that is what my guess is...could be higher, who knows :lol)

Im hoping for more around the $180-$190 mark since that was what Sweeney priced in as, but with this being Disney and Jack Sparrow, it could end up being around your guestimate.

Yeah, I figure the Cannibal Version can come with a hair/wig set that is faithful to DMC and AWE and have two facial sculpts for that figure that can be swapped out.

THEN if HT would be oh so kind to do a Curse of the Black Pearl Jack with a COTBP Hair/Wig specific. And then TWO more facial sculpts with a total of SIX different faces that could be swapped between the three figures!!! ;) :p

Rzeznikk I love the way you think!

Expression wise the Cannibal Jack could come with a screaming sculpt and a eyelids half shut sculpt. But definitely the different hair pieces would be sweet.

Back