Hot Toys POTC Cannibal King Jack Sparrow and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this costs more than Sweeney Todd I'd be shocked.

Me too, I found Sweeney to be very decently priced considering the amount of accessories and the detail of both the figure and the chair...I bet this Jack will be in the same price range.

Me too, I found Sweeney to be very decently priced considering the amount of accessories and the detail of both the figure and the chair...I bet this Jack will be in the same price range.

I hope so too! :pray:

But whatever the price will be, I'mma get this for sure! :yess:

God that would be great! I wish we would be getting a nice back drop with the DX06 now...:(

But then again, we do have that lovely steering wheel and base (or whatever the hell it is called :lol). It'd suck if it was just Jack and a crotch stand ;)

But then again, we do have that lovely steering wheel and base (or whatever the hell it is called :lol). It'd suck if it was just Jack and a crotch stand ;)

Look at Sweeney with the huge base and chair. Then look at Indiana Jones with the huge idol chamber. Then look at all the stuff that comes with DX04 Bruce Lee...all are equal to that rudder. No reason the good Captain couldn't have come with a back drop. ;)

Look at Sweeney with the huge base and chair. Then look at Indiana Jones with the huge idol chamber. Then look at all the stuff that comes with DX04 Bruce Lee...all are equal to that rudder. No reason the good Captain couldn't have come with a back drop. ;)

Very true, maybe we will get a suprise when he gets released... I guess the backdrop would have to be the sea too!

Theres only room for one Sparrow in my collection...and the DX version is the chosen one.

The more Jack's the merrier I always say :lecture however at $315 he can go suck a duck. It will be cheaper than DX I would imagine.

I'd say same price as Sweeney. I'd assume they'd come with about the same amount of accessories. Though this is a much more popular character than Sweeney so I could be wrong

God I hope so. :pray:

I need this guy for my DMC set up!
:exactly::lecture Gotta have Jack and I know you do :lol
I'd say same price as Sweeney. I'd assume they'd come with about the same amount of accessories. Though this is a much more popular character than Sweeney so I could be wrong
Depends on the scale of throne...I think it will be larger than Sweeney's chair but idk how much larger. $200 sounds good to me :D

Back