Hot Toys POTC Cannibal King Jack Sparrow and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If he comes in at the same price as the DX Im fine with dropping the money on him.

I don't see why he would cost as much as the DX since that is HT's top shelf releases. Granted, I would fold and get it b/c I'm going all in on POTC line but i won't be happy about it unless they reveal a slew of accessories with it.

I don't see why he would cost as much as the DX since that is HT's top shelf releases. Granted, I would fold and get it b/c I'm going all in on POTC line but i won't be happy about it unless they reveal a slew of accessories with it.

i hear you man. I'm definitely getting all Jacks. Maybe Angelica, depending on how she turns out.

But yea, definitely all Jacks and all Depp figures from HT. Still haven't gotten my Sweeney yet :slap

i hear you man. I'm definitely getting all Jacks. Maybe Angelica, depending on how she turns out.

But yea, definitely all Jacks and all Depp figures from HT. Still haven't gotten my Sweeney yet :slap
:exactly: I'll get Angelica as long as she looks good which I assume she will, plus it will be nice to add another female next to Elizabeth which helps balance out a Jack heavy POTC display :D

Sweeney looks GREAT, I'm very happy with him and I'm positive you'll love that set as well.

:exactly: I'll get Angelica as long as she looks good which I assume she will, plus it will be nice to add another female next to Elizabeth which helps balance out a Jack heavy POTC display :D

AH! so do you have all of the HT POTC figures then? Angelica would definitely be a nice compliment to Elizabeth. I saw her in hand recently along with Will and they look really good for the time that they came out. I'm really thinking about getting Will though. I liked his look in AWE

Sweeney looks GREAT, I'm very happy with him and I'm positive you'll love that set as well.
yea man I'm like ghostly lingering in that thread b/c I have no pics to show haha

I'm just trying to get a few more college expenses out of the way before I get him. So even though I want him to be a big seller, I'm glad he's still available everywhere since I have to wait a bit

AH! so do you have all of the HT POTC figures then? Angelica would definitely be a nice compliment to Elizabeth. I saw her in hand recently along with Will and they look really good for the time that they came out. I'm really thinking about getting Will though. I liked his look in AWE

yea man I'm like ghostly lingering in that thread b/c I have no pics to show haha

I'm just trying to get a few more college expenses out of the way before I get him. So even though I want him to be a big seller, I'm glad he's still available everywhere since I have to wait a bit

I'm missing quite a few POTC sadly since I broke into this hobby late. I have the AWE Jack & Elizabeth as well as the Cannibal jack who arrived today :yess:

Sao is easily available but I don't feel the need to have him (yet) with so many other purchases hitting for me at this time. I've been hunting for Davy & Will and haven't had any luck yet finding either at a reasonable price.

As for Sweeney, I was the same as you just ghosting the thread :lol

The throne has some great sculpting, but in my eyes (production wise) it is very basic, so i hope HT don't blow the roof off on pricing.

That's why Joker is staying off my radar untill MGS, this and X:FC are previewed,i want to be able to get this, but within reason.

Since this is a revisited piece I wonder I HT will put the blue pinstripes on the back of the waistcoat/vest??

I also hope they give him "real" fur pelts this time around

I am sure though that he'll come with the same hands, shirt, sash, wrist bands, boots and maybe pants as the DX which should hopefully maybe cut costs since those are things they don't have to redesign for this figure

As for my HT POTC collection, Im sticking with only the villians and Jack. I have Sao Feng and Davy Jones. And will get Black Beard and Barbossa if they decide to do them. Along with Jacks.

With so much coming out Im afraid Angelica is on the chopping block.

What's the point of posting those pics when non of them have anthing to do with POTC or more specifically, Jack Sparrow?

How many times and in how many threads are you going to post those same pics with just about the same banter about how NECA is better than Hot Toys? Are you trying to raise an awareness or something? Or are you just trolling the site? seriously man, there was no point in posting that in here. At least do us the kindness and post those pics in their appropriate threads in the appropriate forums like the "Horror" and "Aliens and Robots" forums

:exactly::exactly:

So from the conventions the only one thus far for order that wasn't shown is Batman '89 and that was suppoed to be shown.

So at the moment it could be any right?

MGS
X-Men
Green Lantern
This Jack Sparrow

As for my HT POTC collection, Im sticking with only the villians and Jack. I have Sao Feng and Davy Jones. And will get Black Beard and Barbossa if they decide to do them. Along with Jacks.

With so much coming out Im afraid Angelica is on the chopping block.

That's the same with me, Barbossa is the figure I really want, I'm suprised HT haven't made him yet. Fingers crossed they put that right

Back