Hot Toys- Platoon- Chris Taylor spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i did the same thing with the helmet. Take off the hair and put it on and its fine. Kind of annoying tho, fiddling with it for so long just to give up and have no hair on under his helmet, but oh well.

No worries dude. :duff

I'm still in two minds about picking up Taylor... But Barnes is a definite purchase. I really hope they do go ahead & make Elias - need the ying & yang of the movie, so to speak.

Well by the way the sales are going for this figure and with the anticipation of Barnes,it would be more than likely for them to produce Elias.

I bought this figure to get the whole set, it'll be nice to have them all at base in a casual setting.

I'll post more pics

34788_10150359839940508_747120507_16873373_3970200_n.jpg

Whats with the neck line on this figure? It looks odd to me for some reason. Still good looking piece nonetheless.
It would have been cool if the head was molded and put on the neck post like the Leonidas figure.
Leonidas001.jpg

Leonidas002.jpg

Sorry guys. I can't read 50 more pages...

Does Chrys Taylor have a flask in the final release? (didn't see it on pre-release pics).

wow band of brothers and saving private ryan figures? whered u get those? custom? theyre sick!

Back