1/6 Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wondercon is at the end of this month. Any chance they'll reveal something there?

FFS I thought this was the final film? I'm happy for more POTC but this one would have to be stellar to make me comfortable with an additional 2 films after.

It's not about you personally being comfortable with them making films with their own property. It's about them making more films because potc is awesome.

I'd be happy enough with Barbossa in Pirate clothes with two complete legs, no peg leg from the 4th film, but an At World's End version works fine.

I'm expecting some cosbabies before we get a 1/6 figure reveal. 2 months to go! :gah:

It's not like there's anything to hid with Jack, despite small changes to his look every film, they're not plot-centric or spoilery, we pretty much know what he looks like now and he's more than shown off in trailers, I'm sure we'll see the figure soon enough.

I'd be disappointed if this turns out to be the younger version of Sparrow

For the young Jack Sparrow, all Hot Toys would really need to do in terms of the head sculpt is acquire the original CGI model used to make Depp appear younger and then use a 3D printer to create the physical product, LOL. :lol

Couple of screen grabs from the behind-the-scenes video:

152bd2b7dcfafab1ca4fa7c8e6b8f835.jpg

2476fc748fa36216f6c58eb85349987c.jpg

I really want to have them paired together.

I wonder what Barbossa's deal is in this movie, it seems like he's still got the Queen Anne's Revenge based on the red sails, he has Blackbeard's sword still, so why is he dressed royal navy like again and not like a pirate.

I really don't know why they went back to the British privateer look either. I thought after the ending of OST he was back to his classic look. Yet I actually do like this costume too.

Back