Hot Toys' Pirates of the Caribbean: ANGELICA (On Stranger Tides)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmm... I Might just pick up an extra one of these, and customize it with the old "at worlds end " Jack sparrow to make an "jack imposter"

Well what a surprise. I ordered a item from Sideshow this past Sunday and when it arrived today I got this for free. I was in shock and my Birthday is Sunday so this weekend is going better by the second. A free Hot Toys figure.:yess: Will be posting a video on here soon but I'm very excited to open her up.

hmm... I Might just pick up an extra one of these, and customize it with the old "at worlds end " Jack sparrow to make an "jack imposter"
That's a great idea! I'm kind of surprised no one has done that yet
Well what a surprise. I ordered a item from Sideshow this past Sunday and when it arrived today I got this for free. I was in shock and my Birthday is Sunday so this weekend is going better by the second. A free Hot Toys figure.:yess: Will be posting a video on here soon but I'm very excited to open her up.

wow that's like at least the 5th time I heard SS giving this figure away for free. They must have bucket loads of her still in stock

That's a great idea! I'm kind of surprised no one has done that yet

wow that's like at least the 5th time I heard SS giving this figure away for free. They must have bucket loads of her still in stock

I believe they do but I'm just happy for a free gift.

Lucky! I'm wondering if there's a certain $$ amount or type of item you have to order to trigger a free Angelica?

Lucky! I'm wondering if there's a certain $$ amount or type of item you have to order to trigger a free Angelica?

I'm really not sure ordered Bossk and just arrived with it. Very lucky indeed and is another great Birthday gift. Still need to open both but will be videos up soon.

I believe they do but I'm just happy for a free gift.
Indeed. i would be too as I would liekt o own this figure but don't want to pay what she costs :lol Congrats on the free gift and happy early birthday! :hi5:

I think it's mostly if you order 1/6th stuff. most of the ones I've heard from about getting a free Angelica were with folks who bought the SS 1/6 Joker. Maybe some Yoda's too

Indeed. i would be too as I would liekt o own this figure but don't want to pay what she costs :lol Congrats on the free gift and happy early birthday! :hi5:

Thanks man she's really awesome! Will be posting the video I made on her very soon once it's completely uploaded. :hi5:

Here you go guys enjoy! I really like this figure. It's a fantastic likeness to Penelope and the tailoring is out of this world. Think Hot Toys nailed it. Really like this figure and for free you can't go wrong. Be careful though. The small parts are fragile. Putting the belt for the sheath and sword was a pain along with the cross necklace. Even swapping the right gloved hand was tough but even after the long time. Worth it in the end. Enjoy!:duff

Last edited:
Sideshow must have a bunch left. The two clone commanders I ordered arrived today and to my surprise, also included in my package were TWO of these Angelica figures. It's cool that I got a couple free gifts but to be honest I'm not a huge fan of the POTC movies and I have none of Hot Toys' other Pirates figures. I guess I will try and sell these on in order to get some other figures that better fit my collection. Thank you Sideshow!!!!!

I think it's just random choosing from SSC. That's only if you order a figure with pack out box.

If anyone wants to sell me one they got for free contact me- I will buy it if the price is good!

I got a Free one with my Gizmo as a Thank you from Sideshow. I did order a ton of stuff this year from them. It's still mint in it's Sideshow shipping box :)

Back