Hot Toys' Pirates of the Caribbean: ANGELICA (On Stranger Tides)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope she goes back on the giftcard list. She was at a relatively good price $199.99 with free shipping but I didn't have the $$$ for her at the time

If that happens ill pick her up, you hear me sideshow?! I said ill pick her up for 199.99 with free shipping.

Like people have stated on this site ...she just doesn't photograph well! :gah: :lol ...but I love her in hand. :yess:

I wasn't too fond of the hat when I have seen it in pictures :ohbfrank: but seeing it in hand ...I think she looks nice with it. :wink1:

angelica1.jpg

angelica2.jpg

angelica3.jpg

:)

i might order this with the tax20 code, itll come out to about 220 with shipping, sucks but i might not want to wait to see if it goes down to 199.99 with free ship again

i might order this with the tax20 code, itll come out to about 220 with shipping, sucks but i might not want to wait to see if it goes down to 199.99 with free ship again

good point. that's where I'm at too in terms of pricing and decision making :lol. Trying to decide if I should use the tax20 code on this or Rescue Cap.

already did, but i just ordered her anyway with the 20..thanks though

I'm loving this figure, got her in yesterday. Even the best pics don't do her justice. Where have you guys been keeping her dagger?

I got her today...
And like everyone has said before the pics dont do her justice.
In hand she looks fantastic and her eyes/stare is great as is the
complete tailoring. P. Cruz likeness is definitely present and she is a must have to everyone who has the DX Jack.

A quick snap with my phone.
Excuse the quality.

Well said. I just got her to keep Jack company as he looked odd on his own, or next to any other figure. She is much better than I thought she'd be! Really really nice. The pics don't come close.

Some pics she looks amazing and some just meh. I guess she's a bit like Black Widow, it has to be posed and displayed in the right way to make it sing (well, guess you could say that about most HT's but)

Really? Didn't even know SS would ever do anything like that. Has anyone else ever gotten a free 1/6 figure or statue from them?

Decided that Angelica parts are cheap enough that I would do a custom bash of her "gypsy" look from the tango scene with Jack. But the white shirt is the only thing I can't find (affordable) anywhere. Anyone have an extra? Cross and boots would be helpful too, but not as critical...

Back