Hot Toys' Pirates of the Caribbean: ANGELICA (On Stranger Tides)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
her face looks really weird, she really does look drugged or drunk or something

I do have to agree the Jaw looks very mannish. doesn't look quite like her. it almost looks like an impersonator trying to pass of Penelope. I guess is not that bad, but the sculpt could have been much better, specially coming from Hot Toys. that kinda makes it a huge letdown. that and the price range

Cool Figure !

DSC_0012-2.jpg

DSC_0014-6.jpg

DSC_0015-4.jpg

DSC_0019-3.jpg

DSC_0003-8.jpg

DSC_0028-3.jpg

DSC_0015-5.jpg

DSC_0020-8.jpg

DSC_0029-3.jpg

DSC_0028-4.jpg

Really Nice shots...with so many recent Hot Toys releases like Avengers Hawkeye,, Iron Monger, Dx Batman, Dx Arnold ,this figure is not getting noticed but it's a wonderful figure and in hand it's a miniature Penelope Cruz ! Hot Toys figures have become really expensive but I must admit their bringing it !!

HT have done, and continue to do, overall, a great job on their POTC line. Really impressive stuff. This figure looks wonderful.

Just wish they'd do a Barbossa.

I like this doll too, but as I´m not such a big fan of Cruz myself, there´s no need to get her. (Luckily!) But she is well styled and easily recognizeable. I think in general the girl dolls aren´t so very girly and more strong women than pretty girls. (Maybe because they´re mostly action characters? ;) ) I wonder if there are Keira Knightley dolls around (I´ve so far seen only one, dressed in the End of the world theme I think, but a more girly one would be nice to see.)

Sir Onesixth, great pics and it´s funny how Jack seems to be keeping his eyes tightly on her. ;)

I like this doll too, but as I´m not such a big fan of Cruz myself, there´s no need to get her. (Luckily!) But she is well styled and easily recognizeable. I think in general the girl dolls aren´t so very girly and more strong women than pretty girls. (Maybe because they´re mostly action characters? ;) ) I wonder if there are Keira Knightley dolls around (I´ve so far seen only one, dressed in the End of the world theme I think, but a more girly one would be nice to see.)

Sir Onesixth, great pics and it´s funny how Jack seems to be keeping his eyes tightly on her. ;)

Thanks SweetNeat ! Angelica's a beautiful piece. She's very well done by Hot Toys but she's for die hard POTC fans that want to fully cover the franchise. She looks great next to Jack and as Jack shows in the shots, very easy on the eyes lol !

I just got her a little while ago from a Black Friday sale. I think Sideshow's asking price for her is a bit too much, but she really is a fantastic figure if you can get a good deal on her. Tailoring is great and the sculpt looks way better in hand.

I agree ,I tried to capture her likeness in my shots but in hand she looks so much like Penelope Cruz !!

Back