Hot Toys P2 Elder question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually don't remember. All I know is that I couldn't even keep the HT Deunan at that time (until it was given as a gift) due to unexpected expenses. I couldn't sell the Elders to break even at time so I stashed them but kept one to open and display. I know I eventually sold my entire collection shortly afterward and stopped collecting, everything after that is a blur. I might still have them, or sold them. Gonna double check after this semester of school is over.:joy

Couldn't break even? Really? The value of the Elder doubled like 2 weeks after it came out. I remember I walked by a store and it had 2 elders for $144.99. I was only looking for the P2 regular at the time so I passed up on it. 2 weeks later I saw more photos of it online and decided to go pick it up. The store had listed it on ebay and it was sold for $260-$280 each. I was able to cop a loose one later on for $235 or so. Not bad. But if I could go back in time and grab those 2 @ $144.99!!! Mistake ever made on passing on that fig. :lol

Hang tough bro, I was able to get one off the forums here for about $350ish around november/december last year. Just gotta keep an eye out and jump on it once you see once posted. Good Luck! :rock

Back