Hot Toys P2 Elder question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Predator vs. Alien

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anywhere I wanna be. Just like Visa, but without t
Ok, well I know I've been searching for this guy since he came out, I missed it then, and I've continued to miss deals on here for him:eek:

I'm sure there are fellow collectors out there that are searching as well.

So I thought if I were to start a thread for myself, and the many others out there searching for him........we all might get lucky:D

So if anyone reading this has one(and wants to sell it), please send me a PM he's my HT Pred grail, and I'd greatly apriciate the help.

Now, on to my question:lol What is a good price for one?
I've been told that $700 is the lowest price you can get one for.

I think I saw one in the For Sale thread for around $600. Think that's the best I've seen in a while. Somewhere in that ballpark.

$450 for an Elder?? That sounds almost too good to be true! Y'know, considering a used AVP Pred costs a few tens of dollars below that...

Good luck, dude. If you can snag one at that price, I'd start buyin' lottery tix :)! I'll look around here and feeBay, see if I can scope one out that you can at least place a bid on.

Ah... Well, I'd say save up then. Even the used ones don't come too cheap.

I never quite got why the P2 Elder was so expensive. I guess I'd chalk it up to the extra straps and cloth on his armor, as well as the fantastic headsculpt.

don't even bother looking on ebay. you're just asking to get swindled.
your best bet is hoping someone on here is willing to give one up.

i've had mine since it came out and had it customized by Silentsurfer.
so i'll probably never get rid of it.

good luck dude.

don't even bother looking on ebay. you're just asking to get swindled.
your best bet is hoping someone on here is willing to give one up.

i've had mine since it came out and had it customized by Silentsurfer.
so i'll probably never get rid of it.

good luck dude.

In this case, you'd have to wait a while. All the Elders that have been put up so far have been sold :(.

I would not trade through ebay homie, someone on a forum with a good rep, yes but not someone on the bay..

Back