Hot Toys P2 Elder question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$450 for an Elder?? That sounds almost too good to be true! Y'know, considering a used AVP Pred costs a few tens of dollars below that...

Good luck, dude. If you can snag one at that price, I'd start buyin' lottery tix :)! I'll look around here and feeBay, see if I can scope one out that you can at least place a bid on.

Not at the moment man, I will keep an eye out for you....

Sure, do you have any 1:1 Pieces?

No........I really wish I did though...espaecially for this moment:lol Can you make a comprimise? for some Blu-Rays or PS3/360 games?

I have been wanting to get one too for a reasonable price but so far haven't seen one so to keep my hopes up I'm thinking HT will release a new elder predator eventually. :)

I'm glad I got mine for about $130 when he was first released. It's nice to have paid retail for some of these pieces as I've had to shell out premium prices for some of the things I've wanted and missed out throughout the years.

I missed the P2 Elder back then because I wasn't earning enough to afford Hot Toys figures. :banghead

i got my GRAIL sometime last year...
i cant bring myself to assemble him...YET.
my arms go jelly on every attempt.:rotfl

Back