Hot Toys One Piece Netflix Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Official that we are getting 6 seasons on Netflix. The day a live action version of an Anime/Manga was successful and I'm so happy it was One Piece.

We are getting six seasons? Is this confirmed?
No not directly by Netflix or news outlet. Saw it on a post that Netflix plans to renew it for 6 seasons. That's if they do S2 which I hear another rumor that they have a full script ready to go for it.

No not directly by Netflix or news outlet. Saw it on a post that Netflix plans to renew it for 6 seasons. That's if they do S2 which I hear another rumor that they have a full script ready to go for it.
They’d be stupid not to renew

They’d be stupid not to renew
Agreed this is the only time they put something out that wasn't trash. And it's thanks to Oda keeping an eye on them and retaining full control over his work. As long as they follow the same formula and stay true to the source material it's going to be the only Live action Anime/Manga that is successful. If anything another one I'd be so into if got right would be Akira.

I wonder if somewhere in the duration of the adaptation that Oda steps back and relinquishes control and we get to see what Netflix has been destined to do all along... screw it up.

I wonder if somewhere in the duration of the adaptation that Oda steps back and relinquishes control and we get to see what Netflix has been destined to do all along... screw it up.
Oda would die before he let that happen. Lol I imagine he made the condition to be iron clad and Netflix can't make the show if he doesn't get final say on it. He is very protective and won't allow anything to destroy and ruin his work. That kind of commitment is rarely seen by the creators as some are eager to sell their work for large sums. Had the Autor of The Witcher or creator of Cowboy Bebop (to name a few) kept creative control or final say those shows wouldn't have ended up how they did.

The look pretty good on display. Found on Instagram
Screenshot_20230919_165318_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230919_165308_Instagram.jpg

Zoro looks the best. But I’m excited for both. It feels weird to be excited about something from Hot Toys again. It’s been a while.

Back