Hot Toys One Piece Netflix Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UrBoiHarambe

Freaked Out
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1689914414006.jpg

Seems like hot toys are teasing some live action one piece figures. Exciting to finally see some one piece figures in 1/6

Heh we’ve been talking about one piece in my group chat b/c one of mine friends just started watching and buying up the little desk figurines. Talk about timing. Can’t wait to show them this announcement

People seem to think this isn't going to be a disaster like Netflix's Cowboy Bebop?
Probably gonna be not great, live action anime adaptions always don't translate too well it seems. Netflix live action Death Note was one of the worst things I've ever seen, Bleach was alright at times and Full Metal Alchemist wasn't too great either.

Would prefer it if they did the Anime not the live action thing that's coming

They won't even look like the actual characters we all recognise from the anime

Neil

Apparently Oda is involved heavily and made sure things were to his liking before letting them put it anything on screen. How much of it is true is beyond me. If it turns out good and all the actors do a great job in it and it's 1:1 the source material I'll be happy.

Back