Hot Toys- new True-Type (Caucasian with narrowed shoulder)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got one yesterday for putting Indy on. He looks so much better on this body than either the Pro or regular TT.

Hot from oven! Here's my Leon upgraded with new narrow shoulder TT :naughty
Note: I need to use his original neck post. The one come with packed body is bigger and I can't put his head on.

Left is on original TT Right on new TT
IMG_2458.jpg
IMG_2462-2.jpg

IMG_2460.jpg
IMG_2461.jpg

Last edited:
I love this new body. Looks great on anything put on it. Just glad I don't have many figures to upgrade :lol

thanks buddy turned out great, but you are gonna have to get rid of that coat once the DX version comes out. Also what did you use to weather some of the purple coat? thanks

Cheers man. Yes, for sure. After comparing to the proto DX pics, the coat does look better shaped.

Good eye! I just rubbed some dust into the lapel, cuff and hem areas of the coat, from the top of my cabinet. :D

If you send me $5.00 I can send you some. :lol

Last edited:
Indy on the narrow TT body. the sideshow jacket still sucks though.

SL732283.jpg

SL732285.jpg

SL732288.jpg

SL732284.jpg

Indy looks great on the narrow body. His shirt and jacket hang much better.

I just got one of these off ebay, and I wavered between the regular and this narrow shoulders version. I finally decided on the narrow shoulders cos from what I've seen, it looks the most natural under clothes. The regular version looks unnaturally wide-shouldered to me.

So what do you guys think? Has the regular shoulders version had its day? Are people only going for narrow shoulders or the slim version now?

I just got one of these off ebay, and I wavered between the regular and this narrow shoulders version. I finally decided on the narrow shoulders cos from what I've seen, it looks the most natural under clothes. The regular version looks unnaturally wide-shouldered to me.

So what do you guys think? Has the regular shoulders version had its day? Are people only going for narrow shoulders or the slim version now?

I think the size of the head is a big factor. I just tried an older Sideshow head on a slim body the other day and it looked like a bobble head. The standard body made it look the right proportion.

The new slim shouldered version goes on sale soon!

Hot Toys - TTM08 - 1/6th scale TrueType Body (Caucasian with narrowed shoulder)

This 1/6 scale new generation TrueType Male body set is:

- Suitable for 1/6 Fabric costume and accessories, especially for Hot Toys’ latest MMSDX 01 Joker collectible figure and Men’s Suit series
- Over 38 points of articulation

Set comes with:
- 2 sets of bendable hands
- 2 neck styles
- Figure display stand

Release date: End Q2 – Early Q3, 2009

Can i use it to replace my medicom RAH toy?

This is the only thread where my question kinda fits, so here it goes: will DiD clothes (especially barack obama's clothes) fit on a Truetype (regular and narrow) ?

Back