Hot Toys- new True-Type (Caucasian with narrowed shoulder)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the only thread where my question kinda fits, so here it goes: will DiD clothes (especially barack obama's clothes) fit on a Truetype (regular and narrow) ?

I'm using the barack obama suit pants and jacket for a custom hitman figure ( from the game ) and they fit ok but aren't perfect.
The pants are quite tight and the jacket is loose at the back of the neck.
I'm not sure about the rest of the figures clothing.

Funny, 'cause i want to buy the shirt and tie :D But i guess it'll fit just ok, thanks a lot. And one more question, how's the quality?

Ok thanks, i guess that with the shirt being almost covered by the jacket it will look just fine (i want to use them for a Two Face bash :D).

I just try DID ACU jacket and pant on HT's TT and SS's S2. Not good. Pants are too tight and jacket is very loose at chest neck and back. I try again on DID nude and it fit much better.
However, DID ACU is crap.

looking through some of these pictures i might buy 1 or 2 of these bodies to upgrade Indy and Street Joker...then Ill have the norm TT for custom figs.

Back