Hot Toys- new True-Type (Caucasian with narrowed shoulder)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bodiesp.jpg

In this side-by-side pic, I can see worlds of difference between the shoulder sizes. I can't wait to see your other pics of the body, since that pic of Jack isn't very telling.

I can't wait to see your other pics of the body, since that pic of Jack isn't very telling.

I think it is. You don't see big ball joints on the figure anymore. Especially compared to arms down poses people have done with the old tt in the POTC thread. But for fun, here is a way better picture of the shoulders:

jaaaaaaaaack.jpg

I think it is. You don't see big ball joints on the figure anymore. Especially compared to arms down poses people have done with the old tt in the POTC thread.

He looks much better (no more super broad shoulders).

I think it is. You don't see big ball joints on the figure anymore. Especially compared to arms down poses people have done with the old tt in the POTC thread. But for fun, here is a way better picture of the shoulders:

jaaaaaaaaack.jpg

That looks WONDERFUL!

How much did you agree to sell it to me for?

:monkey3

someone should try and see what the V1 Purple suit joker looks like on a narrow shoulder truetype. Maybe the clothes will hang tons better.

Got mine today. It looks like I'm gonna be picking up a few more.

ttnarrow1.jpg

ttnarrow2.jpg

I agree, that would be great for normal poses. But to really get sparrow looking poses, you have to have the head and neck both move.

I tried Jack on a Soldier Story S2 and the neck isn't quite long enough to accomodate the hair. It renders the head practically immobile.

I tried Jack on a Soldier Story S2 and the neck isn't quite long enough to accomodate the hair. It renders the head practically immobile.

Did you make sure to transfer the neck adapter that goes ontop of the neck? I noticed that when Dino Last transferred his Indy, he forgot to do this, so the head was really hunched low on the neck.

Did you make sure to transfer the neck adapter that goes ontop of the neck? I noticed that when Dino Last transferred his Indy, he forgot to do this, so the head was really hunched low on the neck.

I pried the neck plug out of the SS head and glued it inside Jack's head. I actually glued it as low inside the head as I could and the head still barely fit. There's just not enough clearance for those sculpted dreadlocks. You get a little back and forth movement, that's it.

Just received my first one of these.

Pleased to find out the pegs are completely interchangeable from a standard TT. They look great!

when you get a chance to should post pics of how it looks with your joker if that is what you planned on doing??

I will try and erhaps get some done with that, but at the moment I am using it for something else. :D

Think I will buy another couple though anyway, so may switch the Joker out. They look REALLY good.

I will try and erhaps get some done with that, but at the moment I am using it for something else. :D

Think I will buy another couple though anyway, so may switch the Joker out. They look REALLY good.

What are you using it for? Show some pics. I'd like to see how it looks for customizing some figures.

I just switched it over to my Joker. Don't really think I even need the DX now. Will post some pics later.

No pics of the other thing it was housing, not finished yet.

Back