Hot Toys- new True-Type (Caucasian with narrowed shoulder)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just picked this up 4 $45 shipped from abc express. there was one left after my purchase. check it out

There'll be more at ABC. They whack a few up and wait till they're gone, then whack another lot up.

I was never bothered by the TrueType's wide shoulders, but I just got the Loaded Toy Bourne and with that sweater on the TT it makes Matt's shoulders look HUGE! So this slimmer shoulder figure is definitely needed and hopefully will become the standard body, at least for non-super characters.

huh.. look at that... those shoulders.. i'm reminded a little of the "sloping slouch" on the pro body.... who'd a thunk it.

also, people calling him giraffeman, i's the same neck we've seen on every truetype before, so it's nothing new. AFAIK

huh.. look at that... those shoulders.. i'm reminded a little of the "sloping slouch" on the pro body.... who'd a thunk it.

also, people calling him giraffeman, i's the same neck we've seen on every truetype before, so it's nothing new. AFAIK

At least the TT won't slope or slouch like the Pro.:D

I might have to get one of these for Indy. On the Pro his shoulders are non-existent, but on a normal TT it looks like he's wearing shoulder pads.

Indy is the only Pro body that slouches. Figures since then have been fine.

Not true, some folks have had varying experience with the Pro. It seems hit or miss, because the Indy body I got was floppy around the hips and couldn't stand straight to save his life, then the Harbinger was absolutely perfect, next Belloq was somewhat flimsy and his hips kept rotating, and lastly my Snake Eyes has been wonderful (though his hips slightly rotate also).

I might have to get one of these for Indy. On the Pro his shoulders are non-existent, but on a normal TT it looks like he's wearing shoulder pads.

I think the new TT will work great for Indy, though I think Indy should have somewhat bulky shoulders.

I've never been bothered with shoulders at all. The joker hunch and shoulders for eg look perfect to me, but i guess it doesnt work out with ALL figures. Whatever they gotta do. Who's the likeness supposed to be? I dont think Giovanni Rubisi at all, (but damn, it'd be sweet if they made him) , they should do a Saving Private Ryan line. I'd buy T5 Medic Wade in an instant!

The shoulders on the TT are only problematic for some figures. Its seems that on most figures the broad shoulders work just fine.

Back