Hot Toys new Superman teaser... he's coming guys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say, though, that I wish/hope they find a way to include Williams' love theme, because it's my favorite piece of music from any of the films, and my absolute favorite part of SR.

Yeah but if you keep that you might aswell keep the march too. Heres hoping.

To answer the question above, the actress' name is Irresha (just that no last name although she is from the Ukraine so it might something with like 26 letters and more vowels and Ks and tremas, the two dots over a vowel) and the scene was from Click. :lol

Huh. I thought it was a blonde Kari Wuhrer. Remember her from Sliders with Jerry O Connell and from Lake Placid (I think) and Eight legged Freaks?

Let me start off by saying Eric is a great sculptor, I really enjoy looking at his artwork on his Facebook page, and his flying Superman looks amazing.
Plus people should check out his Die Hard 4 Willis sculpt.
That being said I am not a fan of this modification.
Reeve's eyebrows are not as arched like Eric's picture on the right, and Reeve's forehead does need modifying at all, so I definitely don't like the one on left because the head is now the wrong shape.

k1an0y.jpg

supi359.jpg

Sorry, but for me Hot Toys have made the best collectible of Reeve to date

I've been staring at this post for a little while now.

I still prefer the original HT sculpt. Me wife agrees. :)

There are very minor issues with it, but I still think the over-all look is better than any of the modified ones.

And when you look at him from a distance (as he will look on your shelf) those minor problems disappear:

221618pfwxp1ay1dhkyyyc.jpg

^^^I LOVE THIS!!!! It is Superman. It is Reeve! It will be mine! :rock

Last edited:
Any closer and Devil will be creating drawing animations from A-ha Take on Me.

Very excited for this. Can't wait for the official pics to come out so we can see the whole package. Going to be great.

That full body shot is amazing. So far there is nothing I don't like about this figure. :rock

Now, do I keep my Jor-El figure or not. Hmmm...

Well, folks, I'm not a professional, but I decided to make a rough draft of the map of the hell. Seeing the real pictures, we notice that the upper lip of CR is thinner and without much detail in the center. The lower lip is thinner at the edges, thicker in the center, with an apparent "defect" which pulls the lip more to the right. I'm not happy with what I did in the lower lip, but it is an idea.

finalcompaircopy.jpg

Last edited:
all this talk of the williams superman theme - you haven't lived until you've heard it conducted live by the man himself. one of my main reasons i visited california last year was to see john williams at the hollywood bowl. the superman theme wasn't listed in the program and i was getting really nervous because he had already done two encores. when he came back to the stage for the last time, he finally played it, saving the best for last.

this isn't my video, but this was the show i attended. man it was awesome. one of the best nights ever.

[ame="https://youtu.be/WZqtndrA76Y"]302 Found[/ame]​

The changes people are making in PS are for the most part pretty minor and hard to discern - not all bad and perhaps some are improvements if even a tad but still its hard to tell whats been done - so I think that testifies to the fact we've got a damn good sculpt here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back