Hot Toys new Superman teaser... he's coming guys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll go on record as saying I absolutely hate Superman: Doomsday. I blind bought it, watched it, then literally threw it away. Luthor was the worst part for me, but overall...what a disappointment.
Huh. I thought it was better than the comic version of that storyline.

Well, folks, I'm not a professional, but I decided to make a rough draft of the map of the hell. Seeing the real pictures, we notice that the upper lip of CR is thinner and without much detail in the center. The lower lip is thinner at the edges, thicker in the center, with an apparent "defect" which pulls the lip more to the right. I'm not happy with what I did in the lower lip, but it is an idea.

finalcompaircopy.jpg

I don't think that looks any better. :dunno

all this talk of the williams superman theme - you haven't lived until you've heard it conducted live by the man himself. one of my main reasons i visited california last year was to see john williams at the hollywood bowl. the superman theme wasn't listed in the program and i was getting really nervous because he had already done two encores. when he came back to the stage for the last time, he finally played it, saving the best for last.

this isn't my video, but this was the show i attended. man it was awesome. one of the best nights ever.

I think his best is long behind him but the man will always be a legend for writing music like this.

I think his best is long behind him but the man will always be a legend for writing music like this.

Sad but true.

My childhood hero since "Lost in Space " and "Time Tunnel". Someone as gifted and as accomplished only comes around once in a couple generations.

It looks brighter... that's about it. Still can't see what all the complaints are about. The nose looks a little off, but the rest is really good. I'd say its about 92.37% Reeve at this point.

Still waiting on price and accessories though... we can't just complain about likeness, I want the total complaining package.

It looks brighter... that's about it. Still can't see what all the complaints are about. The nose looks a little off, but the rest is really good. I'd say its about 92.37% Reeve at this point.

Still waiting on price and accessories though... we can't just complain about likeness, I want the total complaining package.

:lol :lol :lol

In case I didn't say it before, I'm pretty impressed with Kim and HT's work on this one. No complaints on my end. I don't really see much of a difference with these PS versions (if any at all.) This sculpt is 1:6 in size. So even if it was off (which I can't really find enough to complain about so far,) I'd need to be smothering the thing to really make note.

Put this thing up for PO.

Well, folks, I'm not a professional, but I decided to make a rough draft of the map of the hell. Seeing the real pictures, we notice that the upper lip of CR is thinner and without much detail in the center. The lower lip is thinner at the edges, thicker in the center, with an apparent "defect" which pulls the lip more to the right. I'm not happy with what I did in the lower lip, but it is an idea.

finalcompaircopy.jpg

Nope. Looks worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back