Hot Toys new Superman teaser... he's coming guys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a DX but expect a CK in the package since that was the way they went with the 2in1 Brandon Routh last time, hope to see more pictures this weekend!

looks like a lot of fanboys will be doing this before the end of the world Saturday.....Thank god. Now I don't have to read every time there is a new figure announced "where's Superman"
fap.gif

:exactly:
Also, Im sick of everytime a figure is announced, people go crazy about if its a DX or not. Not every figure has to be a DX, not every figure looks good with PERS, and not every figure needs a rediculous pricetag. :lol

Not a DX but expect a CK in the package since that was the way they went with the 2in1 Brandon Routh last time, hope to see more pictures this weekend!
I wouldn't be surprised if Clark was a separate release. They could milk Supes that way and folks would buy it. . .

:exactly:
Also, Im sick of everytime a figure is announced, people go crazy about if its a DX or not. Not every figure has to be a DX, not every figure looks good with PERS, and not every figure needs a rediculous pricetag. :lol
This figure is gonna be expensive, I bet, even if it doesn't seem to come with much. We already know it'll have a muscle body, the license probably wasn't cheap, and they know folks will pay it, so. . .$180ish at a minimum, though I expect them to throw in a background and fancy base, and charge over $200. Going back to the Clark idea, though, if this is a 2-in-1 with multiple sculpts, I figure closer to $230-250 range.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I love these Hot Toys threads; it's the only place where you can find people _____ing about stuff that hasn't even been shown yet!

Well, in case you weren't aware, the mouth area gives a pretty damn good clue about what the expression is

Yes, eyes and brows will be key too, but going by the mouth, I expect it to be a straight-up neautral expression, which I find a bit boring especially as CR had such a range of memorable expressions as Superman.

We shall see when the full reveal comes.

Of course, if they're giving us an alternate Superman head which is expressive + Clark version then it's a non issue

So glad this figure has finally got going & were actually got something to talk about. From the picture it looks like it's been well worth the wait, as long as the 2nd half of that sculpt is as good as the 1st half shown, also from what I can see that body looks awesome, especially around the neck, actually looks like a real person. Now for the full reveal :) :) :) :)

iS THIS HAPPENING REALLY?
Please someone confirm this.:lol

Have not been this happy for any figures official announcment ever.:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

P.S. Just last question, when do you guys think this thing will go on pre-order? Any ideas?

a guy from HTC on his facebook page posted this:

"Hot Toys Community You will understand why Superman is not a DX finally in the next volume of Fanside who will be released soon. ;)"
????
Why Superman is not a DX maybe Joker from Bats89?
I am happy with the non DX thing but....actually what does a DX stands for this days? only because of the PERS..... something else?
This Superman could probably bring 3 heads and CK suit and not be a DX but if we put it that way then Bruce Lee came with 2 figures in one and is a DX......... i am confused?

Anyone else a little disappointed about it not being DX?
I was looking forward to some serious extras. Also after Lees PERS worked so well, I thought Superman's transparent blue iris would have been great.

Can't wait, either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back