Hot Toys new Superman teaser... he's coming guys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he'll have a light up eyes head instead of the pers. That would be cool.

I would guess the full reveal will be coming within the next couple of weeks. Looks like the figure is done and I don't think they would even show this much if it hadn't been given the greenlight by DC.

I hate the PERS. They suited The Joker's crazy expressions, but just harm the head sculpts of every other figure.

yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh lord... a Kent alternate set of accessories is almost TOO much to hope for!!!!

GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUPER excited!!!!
heh..
-r.

I'm also very glad this is NOT a DX figure!!! at the end the PERS system breaks with the risk of leaving your figure witha a goofy expression!!...I'm glad Kal-El is finally on his way to earth!!!

I'm really having a hard time not loosing my mind right now :lol

Between this and the 1/6 Dewback I'll be building up my pre-order que again :rock :rock :rock :rock

I hate the PERS. They suited The Joker's crazy expressions, but just harm the head sculpts of every other figure.

I disagree ..they looked the awful on Joker,better on dx bats and they looked great on MJ. Won't comment on Jack or Indy until we get in hand pics.

Figure look's awesome from what we can see.:)

Very psyched about this, never a DC or Marvel fan per se, it was always the movies that got me into a superhero or a comic. Christopher Reeve was iconic as the Man of Steel. @master Wayne; PERS are awesome on Bruce Lee, IMO. @exoticlex, that is the most disturbing gif, I ever saw...

I disagree ..they looked the awful on Joker,better on dx bats and they looked great on MJ. Won't comment on Jack or Indy until we get in hand pics.
I think Bad MJ looks a bit like a cartoon character, and part of that is the DX making his eyes too big. They do look great on Bruce Lee, but I haven't been completely happy with any other DX sculpt HT has done apart from that, so it could be a one-off. I think they may also be hurting the DX Sparrow likeness. For a figure as important as Superman, I say, stay with what you know works (which is painted eyes). Maybe HT could come at him with a DX once they have had time and opportunity to perfect it, because I don't think they are there yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back