Hot Toys new Superman teaser... he's coming guys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be my 2nd hot toys I hope I won't be addicted to hot toys. My wallet won't be happy. Until today I have never seen a hot toys figure in person yet, my first one will be Jack DX.

Anyone else a little disappointed about it not being DX?
I was looking forward to some serious extras. Also after Lees PERS worked so well, I thought Superman's transparent blue iris would have been great.

Can't wait, either way.

I am not sure about the the transparent iris since this is not a toy to play with, but i expect some goods in here, hope to see a new Jor El soon!

I'm so glad the old thread is finally dead :clap :clap :clap

Oh, and that teaser looks pretty cool too :lol

With that tagline I expect nothing less than a flight-capable figure or else I'm declaring false or misleading advertising.

a guy from HTC on his facebook page posted this:

"Hot Toys Community You will understand why Superman is not a DX finally in the next volume of Fanside who will be released soon. ;)"
????
Why Superman is not a DX maybe Joker from Bats89?
I am happy with the non DX thing but....actually what does a DX stands for this days? only because of the PERS..... something else?
This Superman could probably bring 3 heads and CK suit and not be a DX but if we put it that way then Bruce Lee came with 2 figures in one and is a DX......... i am confused?

A DX just means PERS no more, no less

It's can't be extra head and suits, the T-1000 and Marcus Wright proved that, so did the DX03 MJ BAD.
It can't be background and stand because Sweeny Todd has one.
Yep DX is just PERS, and to be honest I prefer painted eyes.

reeveHT.jpg

Maybe this will be a two in one like the returns superman.

That would be cool... maybe toss in the option to buy a 2nd body as an exclusive like they did with the Lee figure :rock

Will Sideshow be able to sell these since its a DC figure? I know they were able to do Watchmen figures, hope they can also sell future DC releases from HT.

Anyone else a little disappointed about it not being DX?
I was looking forward to some serious extras. Also after Lees PERS worked so well, I thought Superman's transparent blue iris would have been great.

Can't wait, either way.

I am the biggest DX fan you can find, trust me.
But nevertheless, I am more happy rather than sad that this is finally coming.:yess:

I really hope we get his suit and Clark Kent headskulpt as well though.:pray:

P.S. Anyone, please, what does a teaser release mean time wise? When will full pictures be released? When will this go on pre-order and eventually released? Please?

not a DX which dissapoints me a little as i was looking forward to a really nice presentation set with lots of accessories, still really pleased its coming out though....why do hot toys always bring everything i want out at once it melts my credit card :panic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back