Hot Toys new Superman teaser... he's coming guys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
going to have to own a few of this one!:yess:

6a853733jw1dhdi04smjjj.jpg

napoleon-dynamite.gif

____ YES !!! He looks awesome so far...the material, the logo looks like its stuck on, which is fine for me. The big neck and chest looks top. The sculpt looks like his real face and not a sculpt. No complaints for now...good job hot toys...very good job. Can't wait to see the rest of the sculpt !

I wonder what made them decide not to do a DX? It probably was a timing issue or something.

Is Supes using T800 body? or you think this is an all new body?

Let me be the first one to say, "the likeness is off...," ok, now that that is out of the way...
Rejoice.

Reeves passing still makes me sad...This is an incredible tribute, to an amazing man...
My Superman...and it looks superb so far...

Finally!

I sure hope they make this a 2 in 1 Supes/Kent combo.

Reeves passing still makes me sad...This is an incredible tribute, to an amazing man...
My Superman...and it looks superb so far...
LOL -- lets not over exaggerate. This is not a 'definitive tribute.'

It is what it is. fan-boys and toy collectors have always wanted a Reeve Superman, and it got done. It's not about a tribute, and the mainstream world is not going to roll out articles, banter and chatter about some toy being made about C.Reeve.

And as much as HT could try to spin it as much, it's about them making a figure that will appease a large fan-base and them landing a license that will surely make people in this world of collecting happy. Nothing more, nothing less.

With that said, bravo and good job, as it seems that this one will be a hot seller and a quality figure on their roster.

Hell yeah, finally.

Looks absolutely stunning already and can´t wait to see the accessories, maybe a second lunatic kinda angry HS outta the scene when he realized Lois is dead?!
That would be great...

What an amazing surprise to find this on FB when I wake up. Indy, Jack, and now the man of steel. It truly is an awesome year for Hot Toys. Now, I'm wondering when Keaton and Nicholson are hitting? Though frankly, my wallet hopes they wait a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back