Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys New TDK Joker Coming?

Hot toys is a company thaat wants to make money.in any bussiness if something works you try to repeat it .thats why watchmen was never finished im sure there are plenty of people who want to see something new or different but batman and ironmaan figures have sold time and time again so why wouldnt they make another joker .if someone paid 500 $ for one hot toys dont care they are not gonna see aany of that money

:lecture:lecture:lecture

and this is what we got :lol

68835_447927657343_58690437343_5773528_7187792_n.jpg

Bet it is a DX Joker with NURSE outfit.....

wondering how many will buy this new joker? ...... everyone who is complaining.

When did the DX01 get released? I'm new to collecting, and was seriously contemplating forking over $600 for one off eBay. Seeing pictures of it is what got me into collecting in the first place. It feels better than a Birthday surprise!

I seriously hope they improve the PERS as I kept hearing stories about them being easily broken and leaving poor Heath cross-eyed.

I'll buy two, assuming it has Nurse Joker variant. Hope they do a better body with sculpted/detailed legs, neck, and arms for Nurse.

When did the DX01 get released? I'm new to collecting, and was seriously contemplating forking over $600 for one off eBay. Seeing pictures of it is what got me into collecting in the first place. It feels better than a Birthday surprise!

I seriously hope they improve the PERS as I kept hearing stories about them being easily broken and leaving poor Heath cross-eyed.

Two years ago. And $600+? There are listings under that. Don't be crazy!

Hot toys is a company thaat wants to make money.in any bussiness if something works you try to repeat it .thats why watchmen was never finished im sure there are plenty of people who want to see something new or different but batman and ironmaan figures have sold time and time again so why wouldnt they make another joker .if someone paid 500 $ for one hot toys dont care they are not gonna see aany of that money

Yup agreed, they can't and I hope are not bothered by what prices on eBay are. I hope they make the figures for the enjoyment of the movies and characters. And it helps us who weren't able to get Joker DX1 either by the secondary market prices come down some to affordable prices, or by buying 2.0 now which might come with different accessories. Im trying to get DX1 but I wont spend $500 on it. I couldnt get him when he was released because i wasn't able to, but i'll be happy now if the prices come down on him because the announcement of 2.0. Just like last week I was able to get OC Batman at a reasonable price than say 6 months ago he was really expensive.

If it is with a nurse outfit and has some kind of new Joker accessories I'm getting it....we'll see!

Yup agreed, they can't and I hope are not bothered by what prices on eBay are. I hope they make the figures for the enjoyment of the movies and characters. And it helps us who weren't able to get Joker DX1 either by the secondary market prices come down some to affordable prices, or by buying 2.0 now which might come with different accessories. Im trying to get DX1 but I wont spend $500 on it. I couldnt get him when he was released because i wasn't able to, but i'll be happy now if the prices come down on him because the announcement of 2.0. Just like last week I was able to get OC Batman at a reasonable price than say 6 months ago he was really expensive.

The thing is I don't think prices on Ebay for the DX 01 will drop that much...right now we are speculating on what the new DX will be....if it is the nursre outfit DX 01 has the police outfit so I'm not sure everyone will get rid of it because of that.

Or the Police set will finally be worth something... I remember back in the day when the whole set would only sell for like $50... but then again, you could get DX01 for $160 shipped (and even then, it didn't go quickly).

Or the Police set will finally be worth something... I remember back in the day when the whole set would only sell for like $50... but then again, you could get DX01 for $160 shipped (and even then, it didn't go quickly).

True that I got my nurse joker and my police joker for 50 bucks each on truetype bodies about 2 years ago:yess:

I know- to think of all the DX 01s I could have gotten from Amazon- GoHastings had them for like $144...unbelievable!:slap

Yep, I got my DX Joker for $150 shipped about 6 months after it was released.

Yep, I got my DX Joker for $150 shipped about 6 months after it was released.

Crazy but true. I've yet to see a new preorder sell out let alone sell out months after its released. It usually takes a good year until the prices start inflating. I remember the good old days when everything (preorders) sold out.

I totally agree in that i think you will get an updated joker sculpt, nurse outfit (like the police set) and perhaps a Diorama backdrop.

looking forward to seeing what it is !

Another thing's for sure... this new DX01 will definitely not sell for those prices today... retail I'm guessing will be like $220+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back