Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys New TDK Joker Coming?

Another thing's for sure... this new DX01 will definitely not sell for those prices today... retail I'm guessing will be like $220+.

yes like the Jack Sparrow retail price....Ht has sucked us in again......:panic:

The thing is I don't think prices on Ebay for the DX 01 will drop that much...right now we are speculating on what the new DX will be....if it is the nursre outfit DX 01 has the police outfit so I'm not sure everyone will get rid of it because of that.

yah I'm not really saying it will drop significantly. It could even make it worth more because it becomes even harder to get because people might hang onto it more.

But i was shocked how quickly OC dropped. I never thought I would ever be able to get it unless i spent $500-600.

The prices start to drop depending on how many start selling it off. If there are a lot out there for sale because people are abandoning it for 2.0, then it could drop. We shall see....

I hope for my sake and others still looking to get DX1 we can get him a little cheaper than he is right now.

yah I'm not really saying it will drop significantly. It could even make it worth more because it becomes even harder to get because people might hang onto it more.

But i was shocked how quickly OC dropped. I never thought I would ever be able to get it unless i spent $500-600.

The prices start to drop depending on how many start selling it off. If there are a lot out there for sale because people are abandoning it for 2.0, then it could drop. We shall see....

I hope for my sake and others still looking to get DX1 we can get him a little cheaper than he is right now.

Yes I think you will get one cheaper- look on the Freaks FS board and I'll bet you'll score one for a good price! Be patient...

Yes I think you will get one cheaper- look on the Freaks FS board and I'll bet you'll score one for a good price! Be patient...

Thanks! Yah ill keep my eye out for it, I'm in no rush. Waited this long, I can wait some more:)

Joker DX1 and Harvey Dent I'm missing.

Got my Dent for $60 shipped... those were the days.

I am hoping with Nicholson's smiling sculpt HT will give us the same for Ledger. I'd buy a smiling sculpt. I doubt the entire figure but time will tell.

HT already did a smiling sculpt btw... which was pretty nice. The slicked back hair BR Joker head.

Now let's all face the inevidible..........

DX 02 Batman will soon be joined by a new DX TDK Batman....going to happen at some point in the next six months I feel..what do you think?

that pic is just a thing of beauty i love it, they like to keep us on our toes. This will get the tongues wagging until further news. What do you reckon Q2 2012 i reckon :wink1:

The way Ht is sooo unpredictable ...I wouldn't be surprised if this comes out by end of year if not SOONER- they want to clear the decks for a pile of DKR figures next year...!

You do realize all of this is MADNESS...real MADNESS.
We will test our sanity as never tested before...!

Wow! ..really? but i guess it does deserve to be done properly that suit was all kinds of wrong ..it better have a new sculpt with a unique expression this time, the pers sculpt kind of sucked imo.

The way Ht is sooo unpredictable ...I wouldn't be surprised if this comes out by end of year if not SOONER- they want to clear the decks for a pile of DKR figures next year...!

I find it funny (not ha ha funny | but hmmmm funny) that HT doesn't have TDKR coming soon. Speculation is Enterbay has the license. Spiderman ,Avengers and Bats are the big blockbusters next year and they only showcase 2 of the 3 hmmmmm.

I doubt they pass the license but it is interesting.

Milking '89 Batman? They haven't even shown everything and they already have "Secret Projects" Joker DX 2.0 announced.

I am not sure why people are angry. Every release has added something new to the mix. I have picked up every release of the Joker so far and if this one offers something new I will pick it up too.

I think it is great that one of my favorite franchises is getting multiple releases, it means more money for Hot Toys and in the end it means more "risk" money they will possibly be willing to use for Gordon or Ras.

It sucks for the folks who paid $500, but honestly, you paid $500 for a $150 figure, just take a deep breath, relax and move on.

I am not sure why people are angry. Every release has added something new to the mix. I have picked up every release of the Joker so far and if this one offers something new I will pick it up too.

I think it is great that one of my favorite franchises is getting multiple releases, it means more money for Hot Toys and in the end it means more "risk" money they will possibly be willing to use for Gordon or Ras.

It sucks for the folks who paid $500, but honestly, you paid $500 for a $150 figure, just take a deep breath, relax and move on.

as we have in our collections- one or two figures we paid a huge sum for...no need to dwell....:clap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back