Hot Toys' New - Comic Masterpiece Series: FRIEND

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bandito

Super Freak
Reaction score
Heads up (for your wallet), Hot Toys may have created a new series in their line up.
Marvel will have the wealth of characters....

Comic Masterpiece Series, CMS..... even a new logo is created

With this announcement.
39601_458698269752_521734752_5357472_6633777_n.jpg

or if maybe a one shot like Golgo13...Anime Masterpiece

Edit:The "Friend" figure: TOMODACHI

092245ebdr4x84dm4b8jbr.jpg

092256l7tmirls8araemai.jpg

092308pzcpov8vbnr8pooz.jpg

092323jdmm6kkxc8f8g8pk.jpg

09233661e401004xeo1y61.jpg

092347ctwcicccw1c5iw5h.jpg

092234omjg2i8t8g2ummpp.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys' New - Comic Masterpiece Series

whos this retard character?

If they could do Marvel comic characters, I would have to go and get a second job just for them.

So the spoon we´ve seen in the teaser has something to do with this ____? or we are really getting matrix figures?

:lol:slap:gah: Holy crap. Most of us were expecting Matrix and this is what Hot Toys has in store? This was the big surprise? An obscure character that most of us don't know anything about and I'm betting most of don't care about.

Probably not obscure in Japan. This looks like something the Japanese would buy. I wouldn't want to speculate too much on the "comic masterpiece" line as a whole, but. . .it does seem to open the door for some stuff I would really love to see.

Looks like the crap Medicom would make.

Well I for one am glad there is no Matrix coming yet. Just too much happening for my wallet and my conscious.

If these are just some kind of Manga or Akira like something or others...great....easy pass for me.

However, if this is the line that HT's president mentioned awhile back about Marvel characters from the comics....I'm doomed.

I suppose luckily if they are going to start that line and mix it in with popular Asian comic characters that may keep the releases I would want to a minimun over the course of a year.

Wasn't buying an MJ, no Matrix, and I MIGHT only buy that Scarecrow figure they showed from the Batman line....WOOT I survived this 3 part reveal pretty much intact! :moon so there HT's! :lol

it's an anime fig and hot toys is from hk get it? and this will open doors to other figs better than medicom rah's like dragonball or others...

I'm not from asia and I hate anime.

Figure looks like crap. It's strange, stupid looking and I don't like it. I could see if it was Dragon Ball Z or something, but I bet it's only appreciated by a niche audience.

The only thing decent about it is that new Comic Masterpiece Series icon. This could open the doors up to a comic Batman, Spider-Man, Superman, Hulk etc. Those are actually WANTED, not weird pointy finger dudes with a strange mask and monkey head accessory.

They're not Movie/Comic/Music icons if you don't know who the hell they are. International or Worldwide.

American comics > Anything else from other countries.

Also animé is for retard IMO.

IMHO, this comes from super complicated manga. Not only japanese would buy it, but many readers in asia would kill for it. However, I'm not going to buy it for me because this fig isn't good enough for me.

Putting this thread in the Marvel section is just cruel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back