Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup. It was this one that got me hooked.
Never before did I see so much details in a figure.

As it turns out, the Mk.III BD has it's issues, but it's definitely a keeper.

That's awesome!
Cheers pare! :duff

Sometimes I wish I had never come across Hot Toys....it's more expensive than an addiction to heroin.

Haha! OT: Are you a Filipino bro?

Yeah, I think this is more expensive than most of the drugs out there though I haven't tried any of those and will not..just a hunch haha!

it depends on how you handle it hehehe i'm talking for both heroin and hot toys hahahaha!

cheers mga idol!!!

drugs can only make u smile for a few hours, these figs will give you fixes for years (until you sell them off)

mabuhay ang mga adik (sa hot toys)!!! :yess:

Don't fall for this. It's a lie!!!!! Cause in reality a figure may make you happy for as long as you own it but it will only tease you and tempt you to look for more!! It's evil desire to have a huge family at the cost of your livelihood is undeniable and every week you will have withdrawal effects of the unboxing of a new figure!!! Don't fall for it!! It will co troll your mind and create plenty of excuses in your head why it is a smart move to buy more and more and doubles and triples etc. Cause you to lie here in this forum to lure more potential slaves into this addiction :horror

:borg:

Don't fall for this. It's a lie!!!!! Cause in reality a figure may make you happy for as long as you own it but it will only tease you and tempt you to look for more!! It's evil desire to have a huge family at the cost of your livelihood is undeniable and every week you will have withdrawal effects of the unboxing of a new figure!!! Don't fall for it!! It will co troll your mind and create plenty of excuses in your head why it is a smart move to buy more and more and doubles and triples etc. Cause you to lie here in this forum to lure more potential slaves into this addiction :horror

:borg:

i'm on a 'one hot toy only per month' diet. i'm pretty sure that's still healthy. the only multiple figure i bought ever is a naked t-600 and a rubber masked one. that's it. i don't think i'll ever get into that 'one for display, and one to keep in box' attitude yet when it comes to hot toys, but we'll see when CR superman gets out.

back on topic, i'm really looking forward to retouching my BD 3 abs, just looking for that gundam marker and the courage to mess with a hot toys fig.

I have a MULTIPLE syndrome going- now TWO of each aren't enough- bought my THIRD Black Widow and THIRD BD Mk III (at a good price) and want at least two of every new release....
yep the bug has bit- deep!

I have a MULTIPLE syndrome going- now TWO of each aren't enough- bought my THIRD Black Widow and THIRD BD Mk III (at a good price) and want at least two of every new release....
I can help.
It won't be easy, but it is CRITICAL for your own health and for the loved ones around you....

Take one figure from every group of three that you currently have and send them to me.

For every figure in which you have preordered 3, you must do the same.

I'm sorry my friend, but you have a severe case of HotToysosis Megadorkass.

PM me immediately.

I can help.
It won't be easy, but it is CRITICAL for your own health and for the loved ones around you....

Take one figure from every group of three that you currently have and send them to me.

For every figure in which you have preordered 3, you must do the same.

I'm sorry my friend, but you have a severe case of HotToysosis Megadorkass.

PM me immediately.

:lol:lol:lol

i'm on a 'one hot toy only per month' diet. i'm pretty sure that's still healthy. the only multiple figure i bought ever is a naked t-600 and a rubber masked one. that's it. i don't think i'll ever get into that 'one for display, and one to keep in box' attitude yet when it comes to hot toys, but we'll see when CR superman gets out.

back on topic, i'm really looking forward to retouching my BD 3 abs, just looking for that gundam marker and the courage to mess with a hot toys fig.

Actually I mainly buy doubles of figures that have more than one display option but are missing critical parts for you to actually do so getting a second one is one way to go about it. With the latest IMs all having either mad BD option or this awesome TS HS with Donut option I just could not resist. The only reason why I have a bunch still boxed and sealed is just because I have yet to clean up my display area to make space and finish a bunch of cases and my custom case :p

Ya know it's serious when he's buying multiples of the ____ figures!:horror

Back