Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this suit, I managed to pick up a Tony Stark custom battle damaged HS, looks great. Just waiting & hoping for Iron Monger to go next to him now

I love this suit, I managed to pick up a Tony Stark custom battle damaged HS, looks great. Just waiting & hoping for Iron Monger to go next to him now

Me too. got a custom mech test head with BD from a local customizer, a mark IV neck, a pair of movable mark VI hands and now eyeing a crushed helmet. Also did customization for the fading abs. Gonna make this kick ass figure despite it being regarded as an underrated figure by many when compared to the other marks

Me too. got a custom mech test head with BD from a local customizer, a mark IV neck, a pair of movable mark VI hands and now eyeing a crushed helmet. Also did customization for the fading abs. Gonna make this kick ass figure despite it being regarded as an underrated figure by many when compared to the other marks

Yeah just bought a crushed helmet, cost me about £45 posted, just waiting for it to arrive now.

More and better pix of BD III with custom abs AND head sculpt AND M6 articulated hands.... enjoy

IMG_0445.jpg

IMG_0448.jpg

IMG_0454.jpg

IMG_0457.jpg

Nice work Gay! Thats custom HS rocks! I also love the mod you've done on his abs..not lookin' anorexic anymore haha! Now, the only missing piece in that scene is Iron Monger!

Gaylord-
That looks incredible- proof this is still an awesome piece of work (BD IM Mk III)

I switch the neck post and hands with the Mark IV hands and neck post head sit better doesn't look too long

Back